Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Stormie’s POV*

After Vanessa told us about why she was sad we tried to cheer her up and it helped little I cooked some breakfast to her even if it was 9:32 pm and the kids played truth or dare and I think she have fun. When my chocolate pancakes was done I took them to Vanessa but when I walked in to them and saw Riker had makeup and Rocky looked like an clown and Rydel looked like Ratliff and Ratliff like Rydel and Vanessa just sat there and laughed her butt of so sat behind her and laughed with her but when the pancakes just stood there without someone touched them so realized I that Ross missed.

“Vanessa honey, were are Ross and Laura?” she stopped her laugh and “When I come here so opened Ross the door and asked me what happened and pulled me in for a hug and then I was about to kiss him but the door opened and there was Laura and she was about to cry and then she ran and Ross took his car and went off so I don’t know…?” she explained “So no one knows where they are and we just sit here and have a plate with…. 16 pancakes in front of us and Ross isn’t home?” Riker said and everyone looked at each other and was quickly and grabbed two pancakes and eats them faster than I ever had seen Ross do and that are fast! “we should call them first” Rydel said I took my phone and saw I had something on facebook I looked on that first and then called Ross but it said he was busy.

Rydels POV

When mum was about to call so had I already called because everyone know she always look on facebook before she do anything else but he doesn’t answer so we grabbed our jackets and headed out and look after them me and Ratliff looked in the park, Vanessa and Ryland on the beach, Riker and Rocky on the airport cause you never know what Ross or Laura does and mum and dad stayed home if they came back. When we had look in the whole park so called I Vanessa, “hello?” Nessa answered her phone “hey Ness it’s Rydel!” “Hi Delly, seen them?” “No me and Ratliff have look in the whole park and nothing!” “Oh” “have you called your parents” “No but can’t you do that?” “Nessa I know you don’t want to talk with them but you have to, for Laura” “But… they gonna scream to me cause I should never run out, and then this had never happened!” “Nessa do it for Laura and Ross” “K I do it!” and after that she hanged up. I and Ratliff took a walk around the park again.

*Vanessas POV*

I called mum and she picked up and it sound like she cry, “Hello?” “Mum?” “Vanessa! It’s you! Where are you? And Laura?” she said really glad over I called “Um... I’m on the beach…” “K I call Laura so she can pick you up, she is out and look after you” “mum...?” “Yeah?” I think she heard I was hiding something cause she sounded more unsure now “LaurakindofranoutoftheLyncheshousewhenshesawmetriedtokissRossandRosranafterherandIwasleftandtoldhisfamilywhathappenedandthentheytriedtocheermeupandweforgotaboutthemandnowwedon’tknowwheretheyare*catch my breath*butweareoutandlookforthemnowsoI’mwithRylandandIsleepoverwiththem” I said that really fast and Ryland looked at me like he saw a ghost or something “Ok thanks for you told us we gonna look after her too” I was surprised she heard what I said but I think they learn after they have live with me for 22 years. “Thanks but you aren’t mad at me?” “Vanessa… of course I’m mad at you but if Ross ran after I’m sure they are okay” “How can you was so sure?” I said little jealous of Laura who spends time with Ross “I just know…” I know she hiding something but I really didn’t want to fight now again… “Okay see ya tomorrow” “See ya” and with that we hanged up and Ryland stood there and continue look at me like I was a ghost “What??” I said “how can you talk like that woman?” “You learn after you have done something you shouldn’t a couple of times!” he just nods and we continue to shout out her name and look after her.

Hey lovely readers! I know it wasn’t any Raura in this chapter but… okay I have actually no good reason for not have Raura with so sorry… but it will come in next chapter!=)

Love ya all!

~Erika