Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Laura’s POV*

I wake up and saw arms around me and I wasn’t under the tree anymore so I started to panic. But then I heard a voice that calmed me and I know exactly who it was, it was Ross “Laura calm it’s me and just me” I turned around and met Ross face and his amazing hazel eyes “where am I?” I asked and looked in to his eyes, “in your house” he replied and looked in to my eyes and all of sudden we started to lean in and our lips met on the middle and were in perfect sync, we pulled away after  5 seconds and we both smiled “but do the others know we are here?” he was about to answer when the door opened…

*Ross POV*

I wake up of Laura panicked so I calmed her with say “Laura calm it’s me and just me” she calmed and turned to me and looked in to my eyes and I in hers she asked me where she was so I replied “in your house” we started to lean in and our lips met on the middle and they were in perfect sync we pulled away and she asked me “but do the others know we here?” I thought for a second and no they don’t they must be worried sick. I was about to answer no when the door opened and there was….

*Ellen (Laura’s mom) POV*

After the call with Vanessa I told Damiano about Laura and he just went out and drove away. “Good there left my husband too, can’t everyone just tell me where they go but no they like when I’m confused!” I said to myself when I walked to the kitchen and baked cookies since it was just me home I can have everyone by myself! But first I should try to call Laura and so did I… but no answer.

*Damianos (Laura’s dad) POV*

When Ellen told me about Laura and Ross I know where they was, the only place that I could think of was her own house that only me, Ross and Laura know about, when I came there the door was locked of course so I walked around the house and took the extra key and unlocked and saw two pair of shoes and of course I trip over them… I stood up again and walked in to the bedroom and saw Ross and Laura sleep so I decided to drove back home and tell everyone that they are fine and they will come back tomorrow. And so did I.

*Stormie’s POV*

Ellen called me so I answered “hi Ellen!” “Hello Stormie!” “Have Laura come back? Or Ross?” “No but Damiano said they were fine and they will come back home tomorrow…” “So he knows where they are?” “I think so but not sure…?” “Okay I will call the kids and tell them they can come home then” “can you tell Vanessa she can come home?” “Of course but listen on what she says I think she have something to tell you and Damiano…” “Okay thanks so much Stormie for been there for her…” “they are like my kids too so of course I been there for them” “I know they love you and it means a lot” “it’s okay but I should call the kids now” “true, see ya!” “See ya” we hanged up and I called all the kids and told them to come home and Vanessa that she could go home, after fifteen minutes all of them were back home and Vanessa was home too.

 *Vanessas POV*

When I come in mum and dad sat on the conch and watched Spongbob? “do you guys watch spongbob?” “Um yes” mum replied in a duh tone “Stormie said you had to tell us something?”she continue “um yes you see…” I told them exaktely what I told the Lynches… “Why didn’t you tell us earlyer?” dad asked me “I don’t know it was hard to tell you…” I replied “sweetie if it’s okay with you we can buy you a house or apartiment and you can live by yourself.” My mum told me “but why do I have to move out?” I asked “um okay so our office dosen’t go so well so we have to close it and then we don’t have so much money and if we buy you an apartiment and Laura can move to the Lynches s-“ I cut my mum off “wait, why do I have to move out and Laura to the Lynches?” “actually I don’t know it was your dad who said that” my mum said and we both looked at him “okay… Laura already have a house in the forest that only me, Laura and Ross know about so she gonna live there” my dad explained and I dosen’t really know what to do I was glad about Laura shouldn’t live with the Lynches because then she and Ross been any closer then they already is so I had a better chans with him now but I was jealus of Laura who had a house and Ross knowed about it I was stressed out and soon everything went black.

Hey all wonderful people who read my story!

I will just say thanks for reading and please comment what you think!

I don't know if I'm abel to update tomorrow cause I start in a large orchestra, and it's sort of the first time and they tour in Europe not only in Sweden so I will have a lot of homework!

Thanks again for reading and I will stop write now before I boring you to death and then I'm gonna go to jail for murdered you and then my dreams will not come tru and- now I'm gonna stop!!

Love you all guys!

-Erika