Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ross POV

I wake up in a taxi cab? Wasn’t I on a plane when I fall in to a deep sleep? I turned around and saw a red haired girl to my left "hey, your awake" Mix said "yeah but wasn't we on a plane?" I asked her "yeah but your was a sleep so I took you here" Mix said like it was no biggie but how did she to get me here? "How did you to get me here?" I asked her and was all confused "I never tell anyone my secrets" was the only thing she said "What?" I asked because I didn't understand "Look we almost there!!" She said and ignored my question the car stopped and we climbed out of the taxi, I prayed for the ride while Mix took out her bags, she was on her way to pay when I stopped her “I already prayed” I said “what, Ross you shouldn’t but thank you” she hugged me and I gladly hugged back but  I missed Laura’s hugs, we pulled away and then we heard someone scream “OMG Mix!!” then a blond haired girl came and hugged her and that’s most be Cassy “OMG Cassy it’s been so long!” they hugged each other and I just stood there after a minute they pulled away and looked at me “you wasn’t kidding when you said he was with you” Cassy said “No why would I lie to you?” Mix replied “so um I’m Cassy!” she said and shake my hand “I’m Ross!” she chuckled “yeah I kind of figured that out and I’m a big fan!” she said and looked me into my eyes and man she had beautiful blue eyes “you have beautiful eyes” I said and realized we still held each others hand, she blushed and looked away “thanks” she said “um I gonna go in and leave my bags and call Ryland!” and with that she ran in to the house and me and Cassy was alone wait did Mix said Ryland? “Did she say Ryland? I asked Cassy “yeah, I was so jealous but really happy for her!” she said “wait so who Ryland are we talking about?” I asked and was really scared it was my brother we were talking about “um didn’t you know?” “Know what?” “I thought you and Ryland told each other everything!” “We do if you are talking about my brother wait are Mix and Ryland dating?” “Yeah they are boyfriend and girlfriend” “oh I said and I who thought me and Ryland told each other every thing but guess not… “So how old are you?” I asked her and my guess was 16 “13…” she said “What, was it with you and Mix you look like you was older!” “I know but I take it like a compliment! So thanks!” she said and smiled and her smile was so beautiful and I forget about Laura. Me and Cassy stood and looked at each other and all of sudden she started to laugh “what?”  Ask and started to chuckle with her “um I just think it’s weird I stand here and still holding your hand” she said and pulled her hand back, and I already miss her hand.

Mix POV

When I met Ross I couldn’t believe he didn’t notice I have met him before at his home but I guess he was in deep thoughts when Ryland took me with him home. I took in my bags and meets of a dog who jumped on me “ahh” I said and fall to the floor and the dog started to lick my face “ah Pluto stop” I said laughing “Pluto!” I heard someone said in the background and Pluto stopped and I looked up and saw Mrs. Jonson “hey Mrs. Jonson” I said and stood up “Hey Mix but you know you can call me Anna!” she said and smiled at me and I smiled back “you know where your room is!” she said “yeah but I was wondering I have a friend and…” she cut me off “Oh I know you and your boyfriend can sleep in Cassy’s bed she have a big bed and you can share as long as it’s no more then just sleep” she said teasingly “oh it’s Ross not my boyfriend or it’s Ryland’s brother but I think Ross doesn’t remember me” I said “wait Ross like Ross Lynch?” She said “yup!” I said and smiled “Oh then you and Cassy can share and Ross takes the guest room!” she said “that sounds good!” I said and took my bags and headed up stairs in to Cassy’s room. When I had released my bags I sat on Cassy’s bad and called Ryland, he picked up “hey babe” he said “hey!” I said “so was your flight safe?” he asked “No I died a few times!” I said sarcastic and he chuckled “and I fund someone that took your ticket!” I said “who? Is it a boy or a girl? Do you like him? Is he cute? Are you gonna break up with me?” he asked I giggled at his cute jealously “take it easy but boy, you should be happy about a yes, and again you should be happy about a yes and NO!” “why would I been happy about you like him and think he is cute?” Ry asked “well first you know him very well and scond you look little like him not much but a bit!” “oh wait Lauras pictures I know I had seen that hair somevere else, so you with Ross?” “What? And yeah.. OMG you wasn’t suppose to know he is ecaping from girl problems! So please don’t tell anyone” “…” Ryland was quit for awhile when

hey! sorry for I didn't update yesterday but my friends said I had to stay with them in something we call Gårn' it's a place where you can bee with your friends and play games and stuff like that free and when I came home I had home work and orchestra... stupid orchestra but I can't quit cause my mum and dad bought me my own flute!! but I try to make longer chapters on Wednesdays so I hope you okay with that... So tell me what do you think Ryland will say? what do you think will happen?

Comment, vote and message me!!

I will shout out to my bestie @R5family-rosslover thanks for all your sweet comments and a girl who have also comment really sweet comments @AmazingzR5TheVamps thanks so much!!

Love you all guys!

-Erika!