Chapter II: Team-Up!

After a few hours of slaying monsters I become level 7.I feel exhausted and finally decide to go back into the Town of Beginning, which should be clear by now. I run into the square to find, by my surprise, still a few hundred players present, "Satiel!" I scream as loud as I can through the crowd. Satiel had told me he bought a copy of Sword Art Online, and to be honest I kind of hope he didn't put it on. I quickly open my menu and search for his name.

        Satiel.

        Satiel Nazume.

        Satiel Reks.

    Anyone of these could be him, since our YouTube fan base usually uses our user-names sometimes. I decide to pick the one that's just Satiel. I open up a messaging board and start typing.

        Satiel,

                If this is you, meet me by the center of the Town of Beginnings.

        I take a deep breath and start walking toward the middle of the town. I make it to the center and lean on the structure in the middle, as a few others are doing. Then, I see it, no matter what game it is, it's always there, the blue stripped hat. I run over to him and stand in front of him, I take a quick glance at his face to make sure it's him then, I give him a hug. "Thank God you're alive!" 

        "Did you ever think otherwise. I don't die in video games... I thrive..." He says as he hugs me back. "Thank God you're okay, too.' He says quietly. we both let go. "Did you get in contact with anybody else?" He says "I have Castor on my friends list. He's coming in a few."

        "Dom is part of my friends list. But I don't know anybody else's user... I guess it's just us... The members of Challenge Accepted..." I say smiling. We go to the monument in the middle of the town square and wait. And wait. Finally, about thirty minutes later Castor emerges from the crowd of people. "Castor!" I say when I see him, then I notice someone standing behind him. "Joel?" I say I hug both of them and let out a quiet sigh of relief. 

        "Aphmau!" A voice says behind me and then I'm swept off my feet and hugged strongly. It's Dom. I hug him back with equal pressure. "Oh my God... Thank God you're okay." He says. Time stands still for a moment. This... Feels... So real... I think to myself. This virtual world. Why can I feel the warmth. Is it just my own imagination? No. This is the warmth of Dom. And that just made me think more. This is really real... We let go of each other and time returns to normal. 

        "Well, we're all together. What now?" Yet another voice says from a faint distance. I turn around to see, by my surprise, a tall man with short black hair, and a neat goatee. 

        "Sly?" I say smiling. I go over to him and give him a small hug. "I didn't know you even got the game..." 

        "Jess. C'mon. It's me. You think I wouldn't buy a game. You're a crazy fish." Sly says smiling down at me. I push him away playfully and walk back to the center monument with him to get back together with everyone. 

        "So... What do we do?" Satiel repeats what sly asked. 

        "I don't want to be stuck in here any longer than you do..." Dom replies to Satiel and Slys similar questions. "And a lot of people are probably thinking that to... So if we join them, there's a greater chance in us leaving the game, hopefully, soon." He finishes. 

        I open my menu and send friend requests to those I don't already have, and party invitations to everyone. "Well, If we're going to play... Might as well stay together" I say, my menu making dinging noises to tell me they have all accepted the party invites. "Let's get started..."