Rabbits and the Moon II

Once nightfall had finally come, Axis was waiting up front of the area Lunalie wanted her to go. Key, with a stubbornly irked expression still, stood next to her, looking back onto the abandoned building, it certainly gave off a more eerie presence about it. If her eyes weren't playing any tricks on her, she swore she saw what looks like a stuffed rabbit by one of the windows, staring right back at her as if it was aware of both Key and Axis.

"Hey! You actually came!" Lunalie had shouted, walking towards the two of them, with two other rabbits following behind, "I thought you we're just gonna laze about at home."

"I'm not gonna let Axis be alone supporting someone like you!" Key had shouted angrily, causing alarm to one of the two other rabbit characters so jump in surprise. To which, Lunalie chuckled in response,

"Now now, don't be so sour! I invited my two familiars so you won't feel so left out too. Meet the younger sister Nora, and your older sister Asimi!"

Key looked at the two familiars Lunalie had pointed out, both of them definitely having rabbit like ears, but along with that, Nora looked to be an angel, and Nora the devil. Both of them did have blue hair, but it was of different hues, much lighter then Key's locks that looked like the deep sea.

Asimi was the first to speak, "Don't worry too much about Luna, he tends to enjoy teasing people a lot. Anyways it'll be nice working with you."

The politeness Asimi had caught Key off guard, especially since she looked to be a demon, "Ah- yeah, it's nice to meet you too.

Key stared at the other sister of the pair, that shyly seemed to hid behind her older sisters back. Ears drooping down to cover her flush colored face.

"Come on now Nora, you gotta say hi too." Asimi ended up having to encourage her younger sister, nudging her slightly with her elbow that her face did peek out for a bit. A small, and soft tone of voice as she introduced herself in front of Key.

"Ishverynicetomeetyou."

"Nora, you sound like you're chanting some sort of spell."

A friendly smile would itch Key's face, leaning down a little so she's face to face with Nora, "It's nice to meet you too Nora. I hope we can become friends."

Nora returned the friendliness with a small smile, nodding as she went back into hiding like a small animal. Asimi would apologize, but Key understood easily that she wasn't the type to be open towards others, in a way Key was the same.

"Well, now that introductions are out of the way, lets quickly disperse that barrier and go on a spring cleaning spree~!" Lunalie had sang, however when the group had turned to Axis, the barrier was already gone, the witch waiting patiently for th...

"Well, now that introductions are out of the way, lets quickly disperse that barrier and go on a spring cleaning spree~!" Lunalie had sang, however when the group had turned to Axis, the barrier was already gone, the witch waiting patiently for the group instead with a smile.

"I've already got rid of the barrier as you guys were chatting." she would then say to break the silence within the group, who were left dumbfounded. Lunalie had to give out a laugh seconds after upon hearing Axis' comment.