Chapter 3: The Roommate

"Crap!" Harry cursed as he got off of Voldemort. "Everyone is in here sleeping!" His sentence was interrupted by the yawning of one of his roommates.
"Harry, is that you?" Seamus groggily said. "You're back so late again... let me turn on the lights for you," The boy made a shuffling sound as he got out of bed.
Harry froze in panic as Voldemort shushed him silently and lifted him up, holding Harry against his bare chest as he carried him to door quietly. Suddenly, Voldemort threw the door open and raced outside, running as quick as he could out of the Gryffindor tower.
Once outside, Harry leapt out of the pale man's bare arms and pulled him into a secret alleyway in between the buildings. Once certain it was safe, Harry let out a long breath. "Thanks for saving me back there," he stepped in closer to Voldemort. "We would've been dead meat," Harry bit his lip seductively.
"Anything to save the hottest man in the world," Voldemort rasped. He flattend back his shoulders and put his chest forward. Harry profusely blushed at this pose, which emphasized Voldemort's huge butt.
Looking at him while the dim moonlight sparkled on his speedo and made his skin the colour of watered down milk, Harry couldn't help but feel attracted to the specimen of a man. Voldemort lifted Harry into a sensual kiss that lasted at least 2 minutes.
When they finally parted for air, Harry sighed. " I should probably get back. They'll worry if I don't," He traced his fingers across the smooth pale man's chest, causing goosebumps in Voldemort.
"I hope we can do this again sometime," Voldemort said longingly. Harry nodded in agreement before slipping into the night to return to the dormitories.

END OF CH. 3