Chapter 17: The Moistening

The Sexy Snakes Gentleman Club was packed full of hot old men covered in pearlescent body glitter. Voldemort pushed through the posse of damp homosexuals, holding up a VIP pass. Harry yelped and grasped the back of Voldemort's cloak as he was swept into the sea of sweaty gay men bouncing to the beat of the deafening music.
Voldemort looked back to Harry and smiled, opening his cloak slightly, the suddenly let the cloak drop to his feet. This earned a noiceee from the wizard being pushed against Voldemort in the crowd. Voldemort showed off his ultimate gay dad bod by placing his hands on his hips and sticking his foot out to point at Harry. Harry blushed with both pride and embarrassment at the same time. Voldemort grabbed Harry's hand and began to weave through the crowd of people.
Voldemort looked back at Harry and gave him a reassuring smile as they squeezed in between dancing men to get to their destination. The music was playing so loud, Harry could feel it splitting through his bones. The strobe lights above flashed violently, pulling at his eyes. And yet, Harry was happy Voldemort had brought him here.
Suddenly, Harry felt a cold, wet, hand on his shoulder. He gasped and looked back at the slimy old man who was now groping him, momentarily letting go of Voldemort's hand. "Hehe, you're a cute little thing," The man behind him slurred, clearly intoxicated.
Harry whimpered and pulled away, looking to where Voldemort was. However, his love was long gone, forever lost to the noisy crowd. All the excitement and happiness Harry had previously felt drained out of him and was quickly replaced with fear and panic. He tried to force his way through the throngs of men in speedos and various other gay outfits, crying out Voldemort's name in desperation. His screams were lost to the violently loud music, and finally Harry slumped down on the ground, curling himself into a little ball like a lost puppy.
Voldemort plopped down in one of the VIP barstools, and turned to look to Harry.
"We finally made it ba-" He trailed off as he realized his adorable lover was no longer behind him.
"Fuck!" He spat, standing up. He must have lost Harry, and it was going to be nearly impossible to find him in the vast sea of homosexual strippers, and watchers, before him. Voldemort pushed through people, calling out Harry's name. He cringed when his hand traced against something, or someone, sticky, but still he persisted.
He was now in a panicked frenzy looking for Harry. He knew Harry didn't know how to deal with a situation like this, and he was afraid the small boy would be taken advantage of by one of the numerous creeps in this place.
Suddenly, Voldemort tripped over something, and stumbled. Luckily, the east wall was beside him, so he caught his balance before he completely fell.
Voldemort looked down to see what had caused him to almost break an ankle, only to see a sniveling boy in a white dress, curled up in a ball on the floor.
"Harry? Oh thank God!"Voldemort quickly picked up the figure on the floor, pulling him in tightly to his bare chest.
"U-uwa... I thought I lost you forever!" Harry cried into Voldemort's chest, before his head was pulled up and his crying stopped by Voldemort's cold lips on his.
"Don't scare me like that again, babe," Voldemort said in a deep tone, before shifting Harry in his arms so he could face Harry. Voldemort carried Harry up to the VIP bar, and threw him on the sofa, before sitting on the sofa next to Harry himself.
Voldemort pushed Harry down into the velvet cushions, and firmly pressed his body against Harry's. Harry gasped and curled his legs around Voldemort's body, Harry's tiny hands clawing at his back as Voldemort began to kiss and nibble on his neck like a very ugly Edward Cullen.
Voldemort used one hand to hold Harry's head to his, and the other hand to gently trace up and down his stomach. Finally, Voldemort used his sharp nails to rip the delicate lace protecting Harry's stomach and traced along the crevasses of his body, earning a gentle moan from Harry.
Voldemort then picked up Harry, who was still attached to him, and led him to the private rooms, finally ready to begin the 'strip' part of romantic strip club date.

END OF CH.17