Chapter 5: The Rival

Voldemort tossed the end of his cigarette on the ground as he got up slowly. He stretched his arms and cracked his neck. He knew he needed to find a place to live, and fast.
He couldn't just creep around the school like a naked mole rat in stripper heels. Voldemort shuffled on his cloak, and found a comfortable spot behind the quidditch bleachers to finally get some sleep.
When he awoke, the sun was beginning to set. The soft oranges and pinks in the sky made his heart ache. It reminded him of Harry's gorgeous body in his favorite coloured speedo. He decided he would stay the rest of the night in the alleyway he and Harry had engaged in last night.
Voldemort slinked up to the alleyway, only to see Harry playing tonsil hockey with some redhead in their alley. Tears pricked his cold, dead, eyes with hurt. He gasped and covered his mouth with his hand, just as Harry looked past Ginney and saw Voldemort flee into the setting sun.
"No, wait!" Harry cried out, quickly removing his mouth from Ginny's. He shoved her aside and ran out in pursuit of Voldemort. When he finally found him, he was sniveling behind a garbage bin behind the Slytherin dorms.
"Is this what you wanted Harry? To mock and ridicule me? I gave you my heart! My life!" Voldemort jumped up and wiped the tears from his eyes.
"No, Voldie, it wasn't what it looked like, I swear!" Harry stepped towards Voldemort.
"Dont you 'No, Voldie' me! I saw you with that redhead!" He took out the pink wand Harry had given him as a gift last night and threw it aside violently. "I thought you loved me..." Voldemort's voiced trailed into a whisper as he slumped down by the garbage bin.
"But I do love you," Harry squatted down next to him. "Listen, if you want me to cut off my relationship with Ginny, I will," Harry abruptly stood up. "I thought our love life was open, but if you dont feel that way, well, you're more important than Ginny,"
Voldemort gazed up at Harry's sleek figure. "Really? You would choose me over her?"
"Absolutely," Harry said definitively. "After all," Harry began to unbutton his shirt, revealing five familiar words painted on his bare chest. "I'm gay for you, Voldie," Voldemort swooned and got up, a fresh passion glinting in his eyes. "Forget that Ginny bitch and be with me instead, Potter," Voldemort pushed Harry to the ground, pinning him in a kiss.
"I love you, Voldie," Harry said.
"Me too," He roughly growled in reply.

END OF CH. 5