Chapter One

Louis stood in front of his mirror combing at his relatively short hair. A frown apparent on his thin lips. Earlier in the week he'd lent Liam, his brother, his favorite brush. God knows why anyway, Liam barely had any hair to begin with. But being the nice omega he was, he gave the brush away. And by this point he was starting to regret giving it up. A comb can't calm the messy frizz like he wants.

He sighed turning to face his tub, anxiety creeping up into his tummy. Going into his brother's room was always scary. Especially when all his alpha friends were in there. Not to mention it'd smell like sweat, breath, and faded dreams. Well not Remy and Zayn. Remys was an 'aggressive beta'. And Zayn is Liam's omega.

Leonard, Liams best friend with the shaved golden hair and grey eyes, always hit on him whenever Liam was gone.

And that made him nervous.

"What the hell." Louis gave his ensemble a once over, before turning out the light. Which consisted of a collard lace black dress, a striped sock on the right, and a hello kitty sock on the left foot.\

He stepped down the long hallway and took a deep breath when he heard the loud voices that belonged to the alphas Liam, Leonard, Chance and, Rosalie. Yes girl alphas existed. Louis was a boy omega himself.

He'd come to accept it.

"Liam, I need my brush back." He peeked his head into the door of his older brother, Liam's, room. And of course, he was sitting criss cross in front of his flat screen wearing a headset while his friends leaned in on him waiting for a turn.

It was dark, and empty chip bags scatterd across the floor.

"Nineteen kills doesn't count if you keep hardscoping me." Liam said after a muffled voice came from the headset over Liam's head.

"Liam..." Louis pressed on yearning for Liam's attention failing. He did mention to get the attention of Leonard. Of course.

"Oh Im bad? Please, I was at a 5.0 in four months."

This had been going on for a while now. Louis had never seen Liam get angrier at someone other than the mystery guy who he argues with through headset every time he plays. You'd think, that as much as they associate they'd be best friends. He's never been able to get the guys name. Although he has heard Liam shouting dickface multiple times.

"My gosh. You always use the same shotgun. And your camo is fucking ugly."

Louis rolled his eyes. It's a fucking game. He pulled at the collar of his dress, walking in completely and climbed onto Liam's fluffy white bed next to Zayn cuddling up to him. "Zayn can you ask him for my brush."

The brown eyed omega looked up at him with a sad epression. "No. He won't listen to me. I'm on punishment."

Louis didn't even wana know what for.

So he smoothed his lace black dress down and looked up across the room at Liam. Ever since the new Call Of Duty came out he'd changed. They all did. Especially Liam though. He'd become lazy. Never answered the door for anyone anymore unless it was his friends or his omega. He'd even quit his health kick for mountain dew and pizza.

Yet he still managed to keep his 6 pack.

Fucking alphas.

"Leeeeeeyummmm!" Louis tried exaggerating his lip movements.

"It's my brother- don't you mention him." Liam's eyes stayed focused onto the screen. His hands were becoming more and more violent by the minute. Louis almost feared the controller would snap like a twig between his giant hands.

And oh.

The smell. The fucking smell.

If Louis was an alpha, he'd demand that they all take a shower. Musk ain't always cute.

"You made me do it." Louis said, unplugging the cord of the black box.

"What the hell?

"You've been playing for hours now! It's eleven o'clock. Do something with your life!" Louis put his hand on his hip. "And I need my brush. You told me I'd have it back Tuesday. It's Thursday! Which I doubt you know because you've been in front of that screen for a while now." Louis picked at his socks feeling small and insecure under the eyes of all the alphas.

His eyes softend. Despite the arguing, Louis has always been Liam's baby. Liam was extremely protective. Hence why Louis has never had an alpha.

"On the counter in my bathroom. Then get out."

Louis nodded silently and hurried to the bathroom.

~~~

"Hello?" Louis asked confusedly as he heard a voice coming from the black headset.

It was Friday night and Liam was gone with his friends out to a party.

He saw his opportunity, and took it. So laying on his stomach with a white controller in his hands he turned on the Xbox and began to connect online. The lights had been kept off due to fear of being caught. He'd never been able to play the Xbox. Liam said the people on live were too mean and would hurt his fragile heart. But ummm....... Who has to tell Liam.

"Wanna quickscope bitch?" The voice was extremely aggressive. And although it scared him, he felt his hole leak a little. Something that had never happened before.

"Why are you calling me that name?" Louis said as his eyes watered sniffling a little.

"Who- who are you?" The voice said.

"I'm Louis. Liam's brother. Don't tell him I've been here please." He felt the guilt in his heart then.

"It's okay you seem sweet. If you're a boy why are you so nice?" The voice asked.

Louis giggled softly. "I'm also an omega."

"Oh." The voice came languid and deep, and well Louis was soaking it all up.

"Are you the guy that fights with my brother?" Since Harry liked questions apparently. Louis would too.

"That would be me."

Louis frowned.

Hoping that the guy, an obvious alpha, wouldn't get mad at his next words. "Please stop, I don't like when he's mad."

"We'll see."

"No, we wont see. It's a yes or no. " Louis said letting his sassyness peak through.

"Yeesh princess. I say no. I enjoy making him mad." The voice grew dominant.

"Alright, okay how do you play this."

The guy laughed. "It's complicated. Isn't this game a bit violent for an omega?"

"How old are you?" Louis said ignoring the previous question.

"Old enough."

"You're so dry!''

"I should get off before th- your brother tries to skin me alive."

Louis could tell this wouldn't be the last time they'd talk.

He sure hoped hoped not.