Chapter Two

"You're eyebrows are turning into one." Louis' eyes focused in between Niall's. Tiny brown hairs were sprouting in between the two blonde eyebrows adorning his face. "Do you have any idea how weird that's going to look mate?" Louis winced imagining one eyebrow patterned with blonde, brown, then blonde.

"Is it noticeable?" Niall panicked, a pale finger caressing the soft skin above his nose.

"Hardly," Louis assured, "Only if I'm up close. You might wanna shave it though, that its, if you want Josh to actually like you."

Kids started pouring out of the lunchroom when the loud bell sounded from above the chilled lunch room. Louis picked up his paper tray with one hand, the other carrying his books, and walked to a blue trashcan dumping the leftover nachos (that hardly had any cheese on it to begin with).

"If he really liked me, it wouldn't matter if I have a striped caterpillar above my eyes. Besides he's popular. I'm not." Niall followed after Louis to finish the conversation.

It's not that they were ugly, but not everyone had adjusted to the ideas of boy omegas. Even though, strangely enough, girl alphas were 'super rare gems to be cherished' apparently.

When Louis had first moved to Chesire, from Doncaster, he was mistaken as a girl omega. And everyone wanted to be his friend. He was gorgeous after all. But when they discovered his willy they stopped talking to him.

Not that he cared really, if they wanted to judge him on what was between his legs, their loss. They just missed the best personality.

"Oh the life of an inbetweener." Louis sighed.

"Hey, it's your fault you chose to hang out with me. You could have lied and got away with popularity. "

Niall had a short fringe, unlike Louis. He'd chosen to embrace his innerboy.

"I'd rather have one real friend than a million fake friends." Louis said skipping through the lunch doors. He chosen to wear a black skater skirt underneath a green floral crop top, along with green flats and a fishtail braid falling on his back.

"Facebook called, they want their lame ass quote back." Niall snickered feeling please with himself for blasting Louis. "Four years ago called, they want their comeback back." Louis retaliated.

"Ex-cuse me!" And annoying voice whined behind Louis as he put a notebook in his locker in exchange for his biology binder. Of course. Nina Preston. The whiny omega who got everything she wanted. Alphas to protect and baby her with followers and money to go along with it.

And apparently she'd been upset with Louis for getting a locker above hers.

"You're excused." Louis smirked into his locker. Niall stood beside them watching awkwardly as she threw darts with her eyes.

He still couldn't believe that Louis could talk to her the way he did. With so much malice and annoyance. Everyone worshiped her. Including himself. He'd spent a whole year trying to perfect his makeup like hers. In which Louis kindly put him in check for.

No friend of his would be a follower.

"I need to get to my locker... Please.... Right now.... Today." She tapped her gold Jordans impatiently.

"Done." Louis smiled, closing his locked and walking away.

"Wow. You are such a bitch sometimes." Niall said.

"I don't know why she hates me for getting a top locker. I would have gladly switched anyway." Louis frowned. Sometimes he felt like people pinpointed and singled him for something to hate on just because he was a boy omega. The world was so screwed up. Along with all it's drone bots wired to hate different.

"I'll see you later Ni." Louis kissed his cheek before walking off. "And get rid of that eye sore you can an eyebrow." He giggled to himself.

~~~

"Hi," Louis whispered, "Wanna teach me how to play now?"

Ever since that night, a few days ago, when Louis talked to the guy, he couldn't stop thinking about him. He knew going behind Liam's back and talking to his enemy was wrong. But it felt so right. As stupid as that sounds. Something about it was just so.... so enticing and just captivating. Inviting, dangerous, forbidden.

Oh shut up, Louis thought rolling his eyes at his thoughts, this isn't Romeo and Juliet.

"Hello?" Louis snapped back into reality as the same voice he'd been dying to hear once more called out to him. "Sorry, I'm here." he giggled feeling lightheaded already. The voice chuckled beautifully. "I'd love to help you princess." And yeah, he'd bee the man's princess. He'd be so good for hi- Louis! His mind screamed. You don't even know the guy. He could be anyone. Get you stuff together.

"Sorry sorry. Continue. If you were even talking..." Louis flushed. He was such a dork. "You're adorable princess."

And that shouldn't have made Louis' heart beat as fast as it did. He actually grabbed his chest. "Okay I'll invite you to Nuketown so I can teach you in private." Louis nodded. Then blushed realizing that the man couldn't see him. "O-okay."

"Okay, since your a beginner, pick the class five." The voice said

"The what?" Louis layed on his stomach crossing his feet in the air.

"The pistol, love."

Louis squealed.

On the inside. He can control himself, excuse you. "Okay I'm guessing this is to shoot," Louis pulled the trigger like object on the front of the white controller, giggling when it vibrated.

"Kay." He breathed. He used the rolley sticks(lol) to move around, he knew the basics, "Where are you?" Louis asked smiling wide pulling his hair back and preening as if Harry could see him.

"I'm by the red and white car come find me." The guy, said.

"Hey what's you name?" Louis asked genuinely. "Harry."

"That's nice name." he complimented. "Well Louis is magnificent." The guy, Harry, breathed.

"Do you flirt with all the omegas you meet?" Louis stated saissily not really asking.

"I might, or maybe you're just special."

This would be a long fucking night. Trust.