Chapter 1 - Come Back Home

"Is everything paid already?" Taehyung looked at his assistant with a serious face as well as his voice tone. The other looked confused because he already gave his boss the information about the selling and he is asking as if he doesn't know.

"Yes. Mr.Jeon paid for all the drawings and everything is set. The staff will deal with the exportation to Seoul." He answered Taehyung and smiled at the client in front of them. Only then, Taehyung looked at his client with a blank face.

"Thank you for buying my drawings and for being such a nice person. Thank you, Mr.Jeon." Taehyung ironically said and was about to turn around but Jungkook stopped him.

"Can we talk for some minutes? It's about the drawings." Jungkook nervously said and looked at Taehyung with hopeful eyes.

"No, I'm busy right now." Taehyung was about to go away but his assistant stopped him and mumbled something on his ear. The man sighed and turned around. "Follow me." He said to Jungkook and started walking to a room down the hall of the gallery exhibition. They entered and Taehyung closed the door after. He motioned the other to sit on one of the small couches, both facing each other. They stayed there looking at each other for some moments, Taehyung was just waiting for the other to talk since he was the one who said he wanted to talk.

"So are you gonna talk or?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at the window. He thinks Jungkook must be kidding with him, so he was about to stand up but some words stopped him.

"You changed. You are different." Jungkook said with a tone on his voice the other couldn't decipher. Taehyung sat down again and looked at the man in front of him with furrowed brows.

"So you think I wouldn't change even after five years? You are funny." Taehyung sarcastically said and let out a small chuckle. The other man looked him from head to toe and bit his lip.

"You are even more handsome than you already were." Jungkook said with a smile on his face. Taehyung frowned his eyes.

"Really? Is this what you wanted to talk about? In case you don't know, I'm hosting my art exhibition so I don't have time for your games and this insignificant conversation." Taehyung stood up and walked to the door. He was about to open the door but his body was pressed against it and muscled arms wrapped around his waist. He gasped when he felt something hard against his ass.

"Your attitude is really a turn on, Tae. You look really sexy with those tight black pants." Jungkook sexily said those words in Taehyung's ear, making the other shiver. He started caressing the other's waist and sniffed his neck before pressing a kiss there.

"What are you doing? Are you insane?" Taehyung turned around and pushed Jungkook away from him. He glared at the other and slapped him. "You cheat on me and now you harass me? You must have lost your mind!" Taehyung shouted and glared at him.

"I just missed you and I want to explain everything to you." Jungkook face turned down and he looked apologetic.

"I don't care about what you want to tell me. I really don't care about you anymore. So please leave me alone! Get out!" Taehyung angrily said and opened the door for Jungkook to leave the room.

"Please, let me-" Jungkook was cut off.

"Get out!" Taehyung blankly said looking the other way so he wouldn't see the other's face anymore. Jungkook walked to the door and looked at Taehyung one last time before exiting. He closed the door as soon as the other went out and sat on the couch. He put his hands on his face and sighed.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I think I was really clear five years ago when I told him that I didn't want to see him ever again. I told him to never look for me, to stop calling me and to leave me alone. He didn't respect any of my wishes and kept bugging my phone until I changed my number. Now, five years later he appears on my art exhibition and does this? He harasses me and acts like nothing happened years ago? Well, why am I even surprised? He was always this shameless, I should have known he would do something like that. He always does what he wants and doesn't care if he hurts someone in the process. That's what he did to me...