Chapter 12 - Truth or Lie?

It's finally friday, Taehyung is teaching his last class of the afternoon. But there's something wrong with him... The man has been pacing back and forth on his classroom. The students call him to explain something but he is distracted. He barely ate at lunch break and his mind is everywhere but not on his class room. The reason behind? His dinner later with Jungkook. He is nervous and anxious because they will finally sort things out. He will let Jungkook explain himself once and for all. He is tired of all this drama that should have stayed in the past. He thought he got over it but being back in Seoul made his anger get out of him. He even messed his friendship with Jin, but the other was at fault too. Jungkook cheated on Taehyung. He comes back to Seoul after five years only to find out his best friend has been friends with the other man all this time? Wouldn't everyone feel betrayed in his position? Jin never told a single thing about being friends with Jungkook all these years. It made it even worse that he kept it a secret from him.
Anyway, the point here is that Taehyung will let him say what he wants and then move on with his life. No more drama, no more anger, no more Jungkook.

The class is finally over, he says goodbye to his students and then they walk out of the classroom. He stays behind grading some tests until he needs to get to his dinner. After being finished with some work, he grabs his stuff and locks the door and then walks over to the restroom to fix himself. He fixes his hair and cleans some oiliness from his face skin. He looks at his clothes to see if there's something wrong but everything is right and clean.

7:30 pm... He checks on his watch and then curses under his breath because he has only five minutes to reach the bus stop or he will be late for the dinner. He walks fast to the bus stop and catches the bus in time. The bus is crowded and there's not a single seat available so Taehyung grabs one of the holders and holds on to it so he won't fall.
Taehyung looks out of the window seeing people leaving their work, closing their business, the street lights turning on because it was getting dark outside. The sky filling up with a dark blue and with some clouds too. Taehyung feels something strange around him. He feels something strange in his heart, alerting his senses. He feels like he is being watched... He looks around with wide eyes but everyone is minding their business. He looks at every corner but there's nothing out of place.
The bus finally stops at his leave and he sighs as he walks down the stairs to exit it. Suddenly he bumps into something... or rather someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Taehyung quickly says when something hard bumps into him. His man bag falls on the ground and he crouched down to pick it up. He looks up but there's nothing there. He looks behind him and there's a person walking away. He frowns and stands up. He shrugs it away and walks fast down the street to the restaurant he and Jungkook set to meet.

Taehyung walks inside the restaurant noticing that it's a little bit expensive. He is glad that he is dressed in formal attire.

"Good night sir, how can I help you? The waitress stopped him from walking further inside the restaurant.

"Oh good night, I'm here on a reservation with Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said with a smile. The employee went to look to a book and looked for any reservations under that name.

"Follow me, sir." Taehyung followed the man through the tables and then he opened a door to a private room. It had a table on the center with some flowers decorating it, the cutlery on top of the table shining from the lights above. He motioned Taehyung to sit down and if he wanted to drink something. He decided to wait for Jungkook before ordering something.

Taehyung checked his watch and it was already 8:10 pm. He sighed and thought 'Don't tell me Jungkook will leave me hanging?'. But would Jungkook do that?
Suddenly, the door opened and in entered a serious Jungkook. When he saw Taehyung, he gave him a small smile.