My Hero Academia

»Basic«

Name: ??? Midoriya

Nickname: Mistah J, Mr. J, Puddin’.

Alias & Fame: The Joker, Joker, The Clown, Prince of Crime, The Ace of Knaves, The Jester of Genocide, The Harlequin of Hate, Joe Kerswagg, Mr. Genesius, Jack White, Joe Kerr, Dr. Rekoj, Jack Napier, Red Hood, John Doe, Clown Prince of Crime, Melvin White,  Red Hood, Clown Prince of Chaos, The Laughing Clown, Jack Napier, Jack White, Agent of Chaos, etc.

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Personality & Traits: "Sane", "super sane", Happy, giddy, funny, sadomasochistic, homicidal, psychopathic, ruthless, sadistic, maniacal, lunatic, manipulative, cunning, intelligent, sociopathic,  nihilistic, absurdistic, Intermittent explosive disorder, obsessive, protective, Antisocial, and Selective Personality "Disorder" (I made it up but it's self explanatory), etc

Age: ???

Birthdate: ???

Birthplace: ??? 

Current Location: Musutafu, Japan

Occupation: Criminal, soldier (formerly), chemist (formerly), explosive expert (formerly), nurse (formerly), comedian, crime lord, Mass murderer, and agent of chaos.

Background: ??? Was adopted by the Midoriya family after being ignored due to his pale skin, green hair, skin frame, and selective mutism by every other adult. Although he rarely spoke he was a good child and his parents love him very much. But as he learned, there's always a dark side in a fairytale. His refusal to speak made him get bullied day in and out of school by both the students and later on his teachers. However when Deku was born he was so happy and screamed "I'm a brother!" in the middle of class. This surprised many students and not exactly thrilled started to beat him when the teacher left the room. However he never really became The Joker until one particular student used her quirk to burn his face by spuing gallons of acid for extended amounts of time and killing him in the process. The funeral was scarce with people but filled with sorrow all because of the death of ???.... At least that's what they thought. Somehow ??? got revived fully healed but "insane". That day the school turned into an unsolved murder investigation and The Joker was born!

Family: Inko Midoriya, Midoriya Hisashi, Izuku Midoriya (beloved adoptive brother)

»Appearance«
(The "damaged" tattoo has a line going through it and underneath it say's "Nøt Brøken". Also he's skin us way more paler, almost white)

 Also he's skin us way more paler, almost white)

(He also has an insane smile on his face. P.s. It's a scar)

 It's a scar)