Resurrected By DEATH

_____________________________
»SYSTEM LOADING« _____________________________

WELCOME (Place Holder Name). Due to dying, by an uncontained battle between two gods (Whom been erased from existence), you and the others (Who died in the crossfire) will be reincarnated through a setting of your choosing with the powers of "»The Gamer«". What you decide to do in said setting is up to you. However, do try to keep me entertained.
-Death (the "real" one)
_____________________________
»Systems Loaded«
_____________________________

=========================
»Please choose your gender«
=========================

'Male'

»Gender equiped. Gender: Male«
=========================
»Please choose Race. Say "options" to see all Races or say your predetermined Race«
========================

'Dhamphir'

»Description: The half-living children of vampires birthed by human females, dhampirs are progenies of both horror and tragedy. The circumstances of a dhampir's conception are often called into question but scarcely understood, as few mortal mothers survive the childbirth. Those who do often abandon their monstrous children and refuse to speak of the matter. While some speculate that dhampirs result when mortal women couple with vampires, others claim that they form when a pregnant woman suffers a vampire bite. Some particularly zealous scholars even contest dhampirs' status as a unique race, instead viewing them as humans suffering from an unholy affliction. Indeed, this hypothesis is strengthened by dhampirs' seeming inability to reproduce, their offspring inevitably humans (usually sorcerers with the undead bloodline). Regardless, they live and die just like any other mortal creatures, despite possessing a supernatural longevity akin to that of elves.

Hardship and suffering fill a dhampir's formative years. Most grow up as orphans, and despite their exquisite features and innate charm, they face a lifetime of prejudice, mistrust, fear, and persecution. Humans who witness the seemingly sinister nature of a dhampir child's supernatural powers or sensitivity to daylight display an array of reactions ranging from awe to terror to outright hatred. Eventually, a dhampir must learn to cope with these difficulties in order to find his place in the world. While most dhampirs succumb to the innate evil of their undead heritage and devolve into the monstrous fiends depicted by society, a few reject their unholy conceptions, instead vowing to avenge their mothers by hunting the very creatures that sired them.

Dhampirs keep few, if any, close companions. Ultimately, the majority of evil dhampirs regard their allies as little more than tools or fodder. Those whom they deem useful are judged by their merits as individuals, not by their race. However, even with those they feel attached to, most dhampirs are sullen and reserved. Some fear the persecution heaped upon them may be transferred to their companions, whereas others worry their own bloodlust will one day overwhelm them and they'll inadvertently turn upon their friends. In any case, an alliance with a dhampir almost always leads to an ill-fated conclusion.

||Note: Option does not allow 'hybrid function'||«

»Race equipped. Species: Dhamphir.

Domain: Necro-Eukarya
Kingdom: Animalia
Sub-Kingdom: Cryptida
Phylum: Chordata
Subphylum: Vertebrata
Class: Mammalia
Sub-Class: Supra-Necrosis
Order: Primates
Sub-Order: medium immortuos
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Sanguinis
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: Pseudohaemophaga
Subspecies: Homovourus «