Chapter 7

Austin's birthday is in a few days and I still haven't gotten him anything or Zander. One they are always with me. It's kinda hard to shop for them when they are up my butt. I think I'll have mom take me shopping after school today since I'm not allowed out of the house by myself and I can't take dumb and dumber with me. I pretty sure I already know what to get them. I just have to get it. I've already have one.

"Hey you okay?" Austin ask rubbing my neck. I nod a yes.

*just thinking* I sign.

"About?" he ask.

*your birthday* I sign.

"Sucks doesn't it?" he ask.

*no why would you say that? You act like your dreading it* I sign.

"I am." he answers. I cock an eyebrow. That's not like him. He has always been excited about his birthday.

*why* I ask signing.

"I have my reasons." he says shrugging.

*you'll find your mate* I remind him.

"I don't want my mate anymore." he says.

*what? Why not?* I ask.

"I've." but that's as far as he got before the bells rings. "We'll talk about it later okay?" he says standing up. I nod an okay.

It must be the alpha position. I know he's nervous taking it over but Billy won't hand it over to him until he's nineteen and has a mate. I guess now that's it's almost here he's freaking out about it. That's my guess anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV.

God why doesn't she get that I'm in love with her. Everyone else sees it but her. She thinks I love her in a brother sort of way and that's far from the truth. I've been in love with her since I can remember.

When I told her of give up my mate for her I wasn't lying. I will in a heartbeat. Actually I don't want my mate. I want her. Every time we've sat and talked about mates. I've talked about her. I've imagined her being my mate. She looks at herself like a nerd and she's far from it. She's beautiful. Long black hair that she always keeps in a pony tail, really pretty purplish eyes, pink kissable lips. Oh god let's not get started on those lips. I've kissed those lips and every time I do I can't get enough. She's like a drug to me. Her legs. Every time she walks around the house in her boy shorts and tank top I just want to grab a leg and lick it all the way up. Yeah. I'll stop right there. Her ass. She's got she an adorable little bubble butt.

She's sweet, funny, smart, innocent. She's not like the other girls I've dated. She totally different. She can take a joke and give it right back. She doesn't care what anyone else thinks of her. She's all about family and friends. Which she only has one of those because every other girl wants to be her friend so they can get close to us and she sees right thru them. She's everything to me and she doesn't even see it.

"Mrs. Williams." that asshole says bringing me out of my thoughts. "Can I go to the nurses office I think I'm going to be sick." he lies.

"Sure Alexia could he take him down?" she ask Alex. I don't think so. Alex freezes. She hates rouges.

"No Mrs. Williams Alexia can't." I answer for her.

"And why not?" Mrs. Williams ask me. Shit think.

"She hurt her foot at lunch." I lie.

"She was walking on it just fine when she came in. I think she'll be okay." she says. Shit. "Alexis please now." she huffs. Alex looks at me panicked. Shit what can I do.

"I'll take him." I say standing up.

"No Alexis will. Sit!" she says. Damn it you stupid bitch. I lean over to Alex.

"You'll be fine. If he tries anything kick him where it hurts." I tell her kissing her forehead. She nods sighing. Then she gets up and walks to the front of the class. He looks at me smirking.

He is going to try something I just know it. They don't care where they are at. I sit there nervously bouncing my leg. This is wrong all wrong. I can feel it. One minute goes by then two. This is bad.

"Mrs. Williams my I go to the rest room?" I ask standing up. "Great thank." I say walking to the door before she can answer. I walk right out following their scents. Fuck they weren't going to the nurses office. That son of a bitch.

*Zander now* I mind link to Zander.

*whats going in man* he answers.

*thats son of a bitch has her*

*HOW DID HE GET HER* he roars. Ouch.

*I'll explain later just get here now* he doesn't answer back. I keep following their scent till it leads me to the janitors closer. What the fuck?!

I pull the door open harshly just to see that son of a bitch trying to rape my girl. I grab his shirt throwing him not so gently in the hallway. She falls into my arms unconscious and bleeding from the head. He's a fucking dead man as soon as I make sure Alex is okay. "Alex baby wake up." I say tapping her cheek.

"What the hell?!" Zander says. I pick up Alex.

"Let's go." is all I say walking out. I look around to see that asshole gone. "Shit." I grunt. Oh I'll find him. That son of a bitch better hide deep down in the soul of the earth where he belongs because when I find him I'm putting him back there dead.

We rush out of the school into Zander's car. He flies home breaking all the traffic laws. We run inside me carrying Alex.

"What happen?!" Tristan growls as soon as we walk in. Their father.

"He got ahold of her." I answer laying her on the couch.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WATCHING HER!" he roars at me.

"I TRIED BUT THAT STUPID BITCH OF A TEACHER WOULDN'T LET ME!" I roar back.

"Everybody calm down and let Austin explain." mom says tending to Alex.

"That asshole lied and said he was sick. Mrs. Williams told Alex to take him and I told her no. That she couldn't because she hurt her foot at lunch then she said that she was fine but I still tried saying I'd take him but she wouldn't let me. I waited two minutes and it just felt wrong so I left anyway and found him in the janitors closet fixing to." I stop gulping. "Rape her." I finish.

I sit down beside her cussing myself. I should have done more. I should have just told her to shove it up her ass. Something. I'm so stupid. I let her get hurt. Fuck I let the love of my life get hurt. I jump up stomping to the door but stop to punch a hole in the wall.

"You tried." dad says.

"I didn't try hard enough." I grunt pulling my hand out of the wall. Then stomping out the front door shifting. I run beating myself up for I don't know how long. Until Zander calls me.

*come home she's asking for you* he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.