Chapter 15

Austin's POV.

I didn't get to propose like I wanted to. I guess I let my mom hound me about getting her ring quickly. I know instead of letting my mom ruin it. I should have just waited and gave Alex the proposal she deserves. I groan just thinking about it.

"You okay man?" Zev ask. Something is off about him tonight. While we all been having a good time. He's been quiet standing in the corner.

"Yeah man just wishing I gave Alex a better proposal." I answer.

"What did you do?" he ask.

"Just basically stuck a ring on her finger and said here." I say. It's not exactly what I did but I feel like that's what I did. He scoffs shaking his head.

"She deserves better than that!" he growls at me. Woah. What's gotten into him?

"I know." I say blowing it off. "I think in going to redo it. Make it ten times better." I tell him.

"You better!" he growls walking away. I catch up to him grabbing his shoulder.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask him.

"You. I'm tired of you treating her like shit! Always taking advantage of her!" he growls shoving me. I what? I've never heard such a thing. I've never taken advantage of her. Hell I worship the ground she walks on.

"What the hell Z?! Just because I did a shitty job at proposing to her doesn't mean shit!" I yell at him.

"Your a dick!" he growls walking away again. This time I let him.

Where is this coming from? Him and well anyone else knows I would do anything for her.

"Man don't worry about him. I think he's jealous." Zander says from beside me. I turn around at look at him.

"Do I take advantage of her?" I ask. I don't think I do but than again maybe I'm wrong.

"No man." he says shaking his head. "How can you when you don't ask anything from her?" he ask me.

"I did ask her to do my homework not to long ago." I tell him. I remember that. He starts laughing at me. This is not funny.

"Do you ask her to do it everyday?" he ask chuckling.

"No." I answer. I normally don't ask her. I always do my homework but I do occasionally forget.

"Austin stop okay? You do not take advantage of my sister because I wouldn't let you for one. Two you never ask her to do anything for you, your always doing stuff for her. Three she wouldn't let you and you know it." he tells me. He's right she'd tell me to shove it if I tried. "Plus Austin if you think about it. The stuff she does do for you you never ask she just does it." he finishes.

"Yeah but I gave her a shitty proposal." I tell him.

"Austin I don't think she cared really. I don't think she even wanted a ring. She's been playing with that necklace and admiring it more than she has that ring." he tells me. I nod in agreement because it's true.

Every time I looked at her she was either holding it in her hand or looking at it.

"Where are that at by the way?" he ask me.

"Outside getting air." I answer.

"Come on I want to see my little mate." he says wiggling an eyebrow. I chuckle shaking my head and pushing towards the back door.

"When are you going to tell her?" I ask him. He sighs heavily.

"In the morning I wanted to tonight but." he says rolling his eyes. "And I'm hoping you and Alex will help me out?" he ask with hope.

"You know we will." I tell him honestly. When we both get to the door and open we freeze. The smell of rouges.

"Shit!" I growl running for it. I follow Alex's scent to the gazebo but she's not there and the rouge scent is strong. How could I let this happen. I'm a shitty mate. First I let her get attacked and now kidnapped. 'DAD' I bellow thru mind link.

'what son'

'she's gone' I growl at him.

'who is' he ask me.

'Alex and Emma' I answer. He doesn't answer back.

"Come on." Zander says as he starts running. I follow behind him. We run following their scents until it ends at the dirt road at the end of our property line. "Car!" he growls out.

Next we hear more running and dad, Tristan, Kevin, Levi, Eli, Jimmy, James, Owen and Allen running out of the tree line. Some human form some wolf form.

"Gone!" I growl stomping up to dad. "Where the hell is Z!" I growl. I need everyone here.

"Said he was going home." Eli answers. Bullshit!

'Z!' I boom.

'what' he growls at me.

'get your ass back here. Alex and Emma were kidnapped by rouges. We need to find them now'

'you'll never see her again' he growls at me then cuts the link. What the hell is that suppose to mean? 'Z' I boom. Nothing. 'Z' I boom again. Nothing. 'Z' I roar.

"No use son he broke the bond." dad groans holding his head.

"He what?!" I yell at him. He nod rubbing his forehead. He cut it completely. Meaning he went rouge or in another pack. "Why?" I growl to no one particular.

"I uh think he had something to do with this." Jimmy says.

"What makes you think that?" dad ask him.

"Well because since Austin and Alex started to pretend to be mates he suddenly became moody and then when we found out that they were mates he became worse." he says.

We just stared at him. I've noticed it but didn't think any thing of it.

"He wanted them to become mates." he tells us. "Austin he was." he starts then stops gulping. "Obsessed with her." he finishes. I growl loudly. I knew he had a crush on her. Hell they all did but I didn't think it was that bad. I'm guessing he went rouge.

"Who else is in on this?" I growl at them. They all shake their head no. "I swear if I find out that any of you were in on this your fucking dead!" I growl at them.

"Back to the house." dad orders us. I start running with Zander beside me. I didn't wait for anyone. I want to find Alex and I have a pretty good idea of who has her. Those pricks.

When we get to the house mom and Janice already have the house cleared. We go straight to the meeting room. "Any ideas?" dad ask us.

"Yeah those bastards who wanted a so called alliance." I answer growling. Dad nods.

"I thought the same thing." he says. He sighs heavily rubbing his forehead. Damn I wish for a lot of things right now. It would be so much easier if she could mind link to us or if we were fully mated. Us being mated would be kinda like a magnetic pull. I could feel where she is. I could even possible be able to hear her thoughts even though her wolf is still locked up but we are not sure. I just hope she's alright. "Alright let's plan." he says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.