Chapter 17

I dry my eyes standing up. I start looking for anything that will unlock this cage but I come up empty. Nothing. Emma paces around as I do.

'Z!" Emma yells. I turn around and see Emma running to the bars. She reaches thru trying to hug him. "Thank god we've been kidnapped. Help get us out of here." she says. I scoff at that as he pushes her away.

"I know." he snickers. She looks at him confused.

"You know?" she ask confused.

"Yep." he chirps. "I helped." he finishes with an evil smile.

"You what?!" she yells at him.

"Helped." he answers shrugging.

"Why?" she whispers tearing up. He nods his head to me.

"What does she have to do with this?" she ask him.

"Oh a lot of things really. Let me tell you a story." he says sitting down in the chair. "See a long time ago a boy fell in love with a beautiful girl but the girl only looked at him like a brother. On the boys best friends eighteen birthday the best friend took her away from the boy because they were meant to be together forever. Soulmates." he tells her rolling his eyes. She looks more confused than ever.

"I don't get it Z." she tells him. I roll my eyes. You know for being so smart she has her blonde moments.

"Oh that's right." he says chuckling. "You don't know about us huh?" he says.

"What are you talking about?" she ask him.

"We are werewolves." he tells her bluntly. That asshole!

"Yeah right." she scoffs. He just shrugs.

"It's the truth. All of us are. We are a pack and on our eighteenth birthday we are able to find our soulmates. On Austin birthday him and Alex became mates therefore taking her away from!" he growls at the end.

"So let me get this straight. You have a crush on Alex and kidnapped us? And do what? Keep us locked up?" she ask in shock.

"Nope in a few hours you'll be dead." he says shrugging smiling.

"Your going to kill us? What for?" she ask in shock tearing up.

"Well if I can't have Alexia neither can Austin." he starts but Emma cut him off.

"If you supposedly love her you wouldn't want to see her die and you'd want to see her happy." she tells him.

"I don't but I know she'll never be mine." he says shrugging. "And you were just a bonus." he finishes.

"A bonus?" she ask.

"Yep with you being Zander's mate it will be easier to take down that pack." he says. Crap. He knows. I was hoping he didn't.

"But aren't they your friends and family?" she ask him.

"No they were never my friends. They all just pretended to be." he huffs. That's a lie and he knows it. "My family. Bullshit." he scoffs. "They treated me like shit all my life." he says. And so is that. His parented doted over him all the time. They do over all their kids. Lying bastard.

"Zev time to bring them up." some other guy says coming into the room. Z nods getting up. He unlocks the cage and grabs me roughly. Damn near yanking my arm out of my socket. I growl at him.

Uh where did that growl come from? I have never growled before. That's when I notice I'm shaking bad too. What the hell is going on? I know I'm scared but this is a scared shaking. I'm trembling roughly. They take us up into a room and throw us in. That's when my skin feels like its burning.

"Alex are you okay?" Emma ask me kneeling beside me. I shake my head no. Because I'm not. I'm sweating profusely my body burns. "Alex what's happening?!" Emma freaks. I don't know but it hurts. Oh god someone come save us please. Someone stop this pain.

I'm going to kill those bastards I thought to myself as a switch flick on inside me. I felt nothing but pure rage. I want Zev dead. He helped them do this and is planning on killing Austin and my brother and probably everyone else. He deserves to die! And those fucking rouges. So do they. Emma they had no right to bring her into this. I'll die before I let any of them hurt my family! I growl to myself.

'Alex' I hear a voice inside my head. What the hell? It sounds like Austin.

'Austin' I say confused.

'Alex how' he ask me just as confused.

'I don't know' I answer truthfully. How am I speaking to him thru mind link. I'm not a wolf. 'Austin it hurts' I tell him.

'did they hurt you' he growls.

'no my body' I answer.

'shit' then he goes quiet. 'do you know where you are' he ask me.

'yes the old amusement park in the restaurant' I tell him.

'we are on our way' he tells me.

'no Austin they are planning on killing you and Zander. Zev is in on it' I tell him quickly.

'I know baby we'll be there soon' he says then cuts out. Suddenly a bone breaks.

'Austin' I yell in my head as well as scream out loud.

'I'm coming baby just hold on' he says.

"Alex, Alex, Alex answer me!" Emma panics shaking me. I scream again when another bone breaks. I think I know what's happening now. I'm shifting. But why now all of a sudden? I just scream as my bones break.

"I thought you said she couldn't shift?!" I hear someone yell.

"She couldn't. She must be going thru her first shift!" I hear another panicked voice. The poof. I burst into my wolf.

"Grab her!" someone yells. I quickly stood up and push Emma behind me. I turn my head around looking for a way out snarling at them. I just wanted out. I didn't care about anything else. I wasn't going to let anything happen to either of us.

I feel Emma tug at me fur. I turn my head to look at her to see her pointing. I look where she's pointing and see a window. I quickly lean down so she can get on.

"You want me to.." she trails off whispering. I nod. Come on Emma no time here. She does quickly. As soon as she does I make a run for. Please Emma duck. I'm not sure if both of us will fit thru here. I take a flying leap towards the window crashing thru. I feel Emma grip my fur tighter. Good she's still on. I land perfectly and just run. I run towards home.

But unfortunately I also hear them running after us. Come on Alex pick it up I tell myself. So I do. I run as fast as I can. I just a haul butt.

'Alex' I hear Austin my head.

'Austin' I sigh in relief.

'we're almost there' he tells me.

'I broke us out we are running on' I broke off looking to see where I'm at. 'fizzle road' I finish.

'I'm coming towards you' he says. I pick up my speed running faster.

"Hurry Alex they are getting closer!" Emma yells. I look back and they are. Crap. I run with every bit of strength I have.

Not long later I smell my pack. Then I see them. Oh the rouges are in so much trouble. Because its not just my family and the boys. It's the whole dang pack well besides the women who can't fight and the small kids.

'run right past me to Eli and James they will take you to the safe house' Austin tells me. I didn't answer back. I just did what he told me to do. I ran right past him to a waiting Eli and James but I didn't stop I just kept going. 'your beautiful by the way' Austin says as I run away. Yeah now is really the time to tell me that. Dork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.