(Haikyuu!!) Ushijima Wakatoshi

{A LOVE BITE}

You are the manager of shiratorizawa volleyball team, you were known as the goddess of the school for being pretty and smart, boys confess their feelings to you on a daily basis, but the one who captured your heart was none other than the captain and ace of shiratorizawa volleyball team he was known to be quiet but blunt, but that was what you loved about him.

you've been dating for at least a year now, and the the only thing you two have done was hold hands, hug and an occasionally quick kiss once in a while, at first you didn't mind but the constant teasing of tendo was annoying.

"come on (Y/N)-chan, don't you wanna see it~~~" tendo teased as you picked up water bottles and used towels.

"see what?"

"you know, wakatoshi-kuns naughty side~" then you tried to imagine a shirtless ushijima the way his muscle will flex, your face turned red, then looked away to the annoying middle blocker. his mouth curve into a slight grin.

"i don't.....if he doesn't want to, then i won't either" you walk away from tendo with a bright face, however, he seems to not be finish yet. "stop annoying me" you added

"i will if you......" then he whispered near you ear, which turned your face a deeper red. tendo walk away laughing to himself, as your face was burning.

You spend the night at ushijima's house, it was not the first time but after tendou said earlier you've been debating inside your head whether to do it or not. you were seating on his bed while he was on the floor studying. 

With the desire to stop tendou from teasing you, you stand up from his bed and bravely sat on his lap, facing him while you wrap your hands around his neck, ushijima's hands immediately stop writing to hold your waist on place. your face was red while his place remain stoic. 

"what's the matter?" his deep voice sent shivers down your spine

"it's....tendous dare....if i do this he'll stop teasing me" 

"what is it?" he questioned

you gulp before you attacked his lips, he didn't waste anytime as he responded very quickly, you let him explore your mouth as  much as he wants. when you separated you moved down to his neck and kiss every corner there is, when you felt his hands on your waist tighten as you kiss a certain spot on his neck you began to suck on it. though you can't see his reaction you can feel his hold on you getting tighter and tighter.

when you finish sucking on his neck you moved back to look at him, his dark olive eyes staring intensely at you, you just smiled and was about to stand up but he had other plans, this time it was his turn to suck on your neck looking for a spot. you tugged at his hair as you quietly moan his name as he suck on a certain spot. then you felt something hard poking you underneath, without wasting any second, ushijima layed you down on bed Before hovering above you.

i'll leave the rest to your imagination on what happen next.

THE NEXT DAY~~~~

as you admire your boyfriends form as he spike the ball, you notice others staring at the hickey you gave him, though they were afraid to say anything except tendou.

"you had fun last night?~~"

ushijima just blankly look at him and answered a simple "Yes" making you embarrassed. during break tendou approach you.

"(Y/N)-chan i said to gave him a love mark, not make love~"

"shu-shut up"