(KNB) Akashi Seijuro

|Dream

It was in the middle of the night, when Akashi's eyes flutter open, his hetero chromatic eyes adjusting to the darkness, his hands travel to the cold spot beside him, realizing you were gone he immediately sat up and search his mansion. 

His feet brought him to the only light open in the mansion which was the kitchen, standing in the doorway, his eyes landed on the other side of the room where you stand your back facing him. A smirk made its way on his face as his eyes traveled your body from head to toe, you were wearing one of his shirt, the fabric barely reaching your knee and loosen to reveal one of your fair shoulder.

As silent as he can be he made his way towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist, his head resting on your exposed shoulder, he felt you tense up but soon relax when his familiar scent hit you.

"what are you doing so late at night?" Akashi questioned as his breath tickled your neck.

"i was thirsty"

with his hands still wrap around your waist you turned around to face him, his appearance surprising you, he look so tired, bags was visible around his eyes, unconsciously you put your hands on his cheeks which he nuzzled to like a cat, you just chuckled and pulled him towards his room.

"let's go back to bed"

he just replied with a silent 'hmm' and followed you nonchalantly, once both of you are in bed, Akashi nuzzled his head on your shoulder, sighing in content as you played with his hair. he must be really tired to let you spoon him, normally he always does the spooning. Akashi might be absolute but his also human, sometimes you wonder how he can manage to balance everything on his time. exams, school works, home works, student council job, basketball practice and of course time for you.

A moment later, Akashi's calm breath was the only sound to be heard in the room, you closed your eyes and was about to sleep but you felt Akashi slightly tense, you opened you eyes and felt Akashi's hand tighten in you.

"Your mine (Y/N) no one else, that's an order"

he mumbled in his sleep, you just smile and planted a kiss on his forehead, even in his dream he was possessive .

"I'm only yours Seijuro"