The Forbidden Love (A Kamijirou Fanfic)

Kaminari denki had lost a bet while playing monopoly. It was a Friday night at the 1-A Dorm, the 1-A student body was having a joly time in the common room. They were waiting for Kaminari to bring back the snacks and jusice boxes or cokes. He had lost the monopoly game and had to go and fetch some snack and drinks. Whistling, he walked through the dark streets at night. He was near the dorm as he walked into campus. He then saw a black figure with spiky hair. He thought it was Kirishima. As he approached the figure, he then soon realized it wasn't Kirishima. It was Dabi. Dabi of the villain leauge.

"Why are you here!? And what do you want from us?!" He shouted at the figure while activating his quirk.

"Now, now, you don't need to use your quirk here. I'm just here with an offer." Dabi smirked.

"And what offer would that be?" Kaminari glared at Dabi. Ready to attack him.

"I want you, to join us. The Villaing league!" He laughed.

"Stop joking around. Why would you want me to join you!? NO WAY!" He shouted.

"If you don't join us, we can't reassure your friend's safety." He smirked as he disappeared with his blue flames, leaving a pice of paper behind.

"Damnit!" Kaminari shouted as he tried to grab Dabi through the last pieces of blue flames, only to find a rash on his hand and a piece of paper with a phone number. He shook it off and entered the dorm.

"Ah." He said, accidentally bumping into a running Jiro. His childhood friend. The purple haired girl fell down to the ground on her bottom while looking up.

"Oh, Kaminari, what took you so long?" Jiro asked in a unsecured voice.

"Ah, a little trafic." He said scratching the back of his head. A sign he would show if he's either nervous or lying. Jirou knew that but she shook it off thinking that it was nothing.

"You went to buy those stuff with a bike?" Jiro questioned the blond. Humming in responce, he walked pass his childhood friend and into the living room. He sighed and forced a smile on his face.

"Guys, I'm starting to feel abit sick, I'm going to go up to my room." He said dropping off the plastic bag with the chips and drinks. Kirishima, the sharked teeth boy waved good bye to his best bro and continued to focuse on the game. That night, Kaminari took out that piece of paper and looked at it. Wondering what Dabi meant by: He can't reasure Kaminari's friends' safety if he doesn't join them. He can protect them himself. Although he is confident that he can protect them, he's kind of worry about Jiro. She's his bestfriend, what if they knew that and will plan on taking her hostage? Thats not good. But, he shook his thoughts out of his mind as he tried to focuse on studying for tommorow's test.

To be continued

Yo! Its Rou! Welcome to this new book that I'm in the midst of making. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Chapter 2, will be out soon. Stay safe and read Daily! ROU OUT!