Chapter 4: Hanging out

As Kaminari and Jirou walked down the hallway into the kitchen, Jirou started to write in her song book as Kaminari charged himself with a power bank.

"Starting on a new song?" He asked looking over to the purple haired girl.

"No, still stuck on this part, I don't know what to write." She said tapping her pencil on her chin as she thought of what the next line should be. Her thought was interupted when Kaminari took the pen and wrote down a line.

"I think that should fit it, based on what you're song is talking about." The blond said smilling at the suprised girl.

"Woah, Kaminari, I didn't know you can write this kind of stuff." She said in a suprised tone.

"Hey! You should know that I can write lyrics too! I've been helping you since middle school!" He explained in a joking tone. That was true, he had been helping her write lyrics for the past 3 years. It became a normal thing and Jirou barely noticed that for the past 3 years, all of her song that she wrote had Kaminari's ideas in it.

"I have a book full of lyrics like this, maybe after dinner we can to go your room and I'll help you with this." Kaminari offered while smilling.

"Really? Thank you Denki!" Jiro said in a small voice. However, that small voice made him feel safe, like the whole Dabi incident never happened. And that caused him to smile widely. As they entered the hall they waved as they went to their own groups and got their food. After they ate, the two met up in Jiro's room.

"Come in." The purple haired girl mumbled as she opened the door for Kaminari. He smiled and entered the room and placed a book that he was holding on the table.

"Here, you can look at this for ideas." Kaminari smiled. Jiro nodded and walked over to the table and sat down on a chair while Kaminari played with her guitar. She enjoyed Kaminari's music. He'd always played for her when they're alone. The songs that only she gets to hear. After an hour or two, she stopped writting and stretched.

"You done?" He asked as she gave him a small nodd.

"Can you play the song? I want to listen." He said smilling as a blush crept on to lad's face.

'Why are you blushing all of the sudden Kaminari!' She thought as she grabbed her guitar and played.

Insert song

"Thats a nice song Kyoka, I'm going to back to my dorm now. See 'ya tommorow!" He said walking out. Little did he know that he'll dream of something that will scare him. That night, when he fell asleep. He saw Jirou, being burnt to death by Dabi's blue flame.

To be continued~

Yo! Rou here. Thank you for reading another chapter if mine. Its kind of short but there will be some more Kamijirou moments in the next chapter. For now, stay safe and read Daily! Rou out!