Popular? Not Popular? Who Cares!!!

Here's something that mean a whole bunch to a lot of people.

Popularity.

To be honest, I'm not popular, and I love it that way!

Some people live with the thought of "I have to be popular." and truth to be told.. yah don't.

But no matter what you will always have you're popular crowd. It's just apart of life.

And if you put your whole life into trying to be popular, in the end it doesn't matter.

Especially if you're in school. Cause after school, most of the people around you in the 'popular crowd' aren't going to be by you after it. They're going to be lost in the game of life.

And if you're not popular and you wanna be? Don't.

Believe me, at one point I was popular, and I hated. You always had to be someone else. You felt like you had to be perfect. But that's just stupid to change yourself for others.

Like I always say, BE YOURSELF.

If you aren't popular and you're happy that way, you go.

But if you really want to succeed to be popular, then be popular, if it makes you happy. Just be you, don't change yourself, and if you're not happy, then do something that makes you happy.

This is my life motto.\/\/\/

Haters gonna hate, BUT likers gonna life.

+

Live life to the fullest and live it your way, not by someone else's way.

:D have an amaaaaaaazing day

I love all of you.

And your all perfect in your own way.

(I'm writing this while in Apple bees <3)

Bai bai!

Peace out!

Cam xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo