iii

Adrien's POV
——————
"Um Adrien... I have something to tell you.."

When she said this, I thought that she might not want to be my friend anymore. Thinking of this broke my heart. What she didn't know is that I have a crush on her and Ladybug as well. I often daydream about having her as my girlfriend but there's one thing that's stopping me from achieving my dreams. That problem is called my father.

——————
Flashback
——————
My dad has always been distant since my mother left us. Since that day, he showed no emotions of affection towards me. He was hard as a rock. I could never talk to him about my love life, my friends, but a week ago I thought it was a good idea to tell him that I was in love.

"Father, may I talk to you?"

"Of course, Adrien, about your photo shoot schedule? It's at 3 pm."

"Um a-actually it-it's about a girl. Her name is Ma-Marinette, the one who won your contest?"

"Oh yes, the designer prodigy, what about her?"

"I have th-this huge crush on her and I don't kn-know how to ask her out, maybe you could lend me a ha-hand?"

I thought my father was going to be happy that his son was in love, but oh boy I was so wrong.

"Are you even serious with me Adrien?"

"Wh-what?"

"You with that bakery girl? She might be a good designer, but she isn't good for your reputation, you should go date Chloe Bourgeois, I mean, she is the Mayor's daughter. What made you think that you could go fooling around with that low class girl?"

"SHE ISNT A LOW CLASS AND I CAN DATE WHOEVER THE F*CK I WANT FATHER".

I should never spoken to my dad like that, I noticed that his arms stiffened, his face crooked and his skin became red. Mad red.

*PAF*

I closed my eyes and felt a sharp sting I never felt before. Did my father just slapped me? I felt my cheek burning hot and my tears almost falling down my face.

"Listen to me Adrien. YOU CAN NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN IN THIS HOUSE. OR YOU DATE THIS CHLOE GIRL, OR YOU NEVER GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN. UNDERSTOOD?"

"I-I"

I quickly ran to my room leaving my backpack in the floor of the main entrance.

——————
End of flashback
——————
"I li-like you a-a lot Ad-Adrien, since you ga-gave me the umb-umbrella I had been in lo-love with you ev-ever since."

Marinette loved me?

That felt music to my ears. The girl I love was in love with me? My heart was poundering and beating faster than Ray McQueen but, even if I loved her with all my heart, I had to do what my father told me, or I could no more see her pretty face ever again at school. But, instead of rejecting her slow and sweet, I did the complete opposite, god knows why.

A/N: I'm sorry for what's coming next, when I wrote this I was so sad I could almost cry :c

"You love me? HAHAHA, and why would I actually care? Do you ever think someone like me could actually like you? I mean, compare you with me. We are so different and yet you decide to like me? I will never correspond your feelings Dupain-Cheng. EVER."

I must admit, this broke my heart into a million pieces, all the things I said weren't true. I just did that for my father.

"I-I'm, sorry for thi-thinking you were a better person Adrien. I hate you. I HATE YOU!

And she ran through the streets, running and running like her whole life was on it.

"How could you do this to her Adrien? She has loved you since you were 15! And this is how you treat her? I really made a mistake being your friend. Go to hell!"

I felt broken. Forgive me Marinette, I will always love you, but you can do so much better that me, I'm sorry Alya, because of my father's orders I lost not one, but TWO best friends that day.

that's all folks. Sorry it took long I was on vaccay :)
Anyway I just wanted to say that I am soo happy that i got 23 reads :) I was expecting 5 lol. Thank you really!! Any comments are hugely appreciated.

And yes, Adrien at first is a mean bitch but hey u saw that he is just trying to follow his mean dads orders so yea, good bye :):)