x

picture credits: batensan

I really enjoyed writing this long chapter since I got to use some brand new exotic vocabulary! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it💓 without further ado, happy reading!

-"Your hero?"

-"Yes chat, my hero".

Chat Noir was touched. He was used to fan girls complimenting him and his looks on a daily basis as his normal self, but as Chat Noir, the one who was complimented was Ladybug.

-"I won't let you down princess. It is my duty to protect you from the evil and you will always be my number one priority" -he said, with a grin.

Marinette then pulled Chat Noir in for a hug, which was full of affection. After a few seconds, she looked up to the tall hero, and she stared at his eyes, his beautiful green eyes, full of brightness. She never really noticed how beautiful (and hot) Chat was, as she only focused on saving the city and not on her partner.

"He is beautiful, how come I never noticed him before?"

-"Thanks for the compliment princess." -Chat Noir said, smirking, interrupting the bluenette's loud thoughts. She didn't realize she said that aloud, so she turned beet red.

The hero just laughed it off, although it surprised him a little bit that Marinette had such thoughts.

-"Chat, i need to tell you something." -Marinette said with a worriedly tone.

-"Is something wrong? Did I do something?" -Chat said, a bit nervous.

"Oh crap, I just can't keep messing up" -he thought.

-"N-no, No! You didn't do anything wrong at all, all you've tried to do was help me."

-"Oh, then, what is it princess?"

-"Chat, I-"

*CRASH*

A loud crash could be heard coming from the outside. Before Marinette could said another word, Chat Noir opened the window.

-"I'm sorry, Mari, can this wait a little bit? I'll be right back after dealing with the akuma. Stay indoors!" -was all chat could say before heading out.

Marinette groaned in discomfort, as she realized she would have to transform into Ladybug, but a second after that, it wasn't a bad idea to see if Chat Noir was still in love with her superhero persona.

"Why am I thinking this! Of course I don't like chat noir!" -she thought to herself.

While transforming into Ladybug, she saw right through her balcony how her partner in duty was fighting the monster outside.

"Or do I?"

-" I am The Silhouette Of Worries! I am here to reflect everyone's true worries and haunt you forever!"

The villainous lady was wearing a black mask with grey decorations, along with a silky dark cape. Her costume itself was very simple, just a plain black suit, with a bow tie and grey buttons, but the detail that stood out the most was the giant bow she was holding with her gloves. The bow seemed to have some sort of dark magic into it, since it was emitting a scary aura, more like a shadow. She was also wearing a hat, that matched the outfit, only that it had a grey charm in the middle of the head decoration.

-"Hello there, Ladybug"-her partner said.

-"Not calling me M'Lady anymore, kitty?" -she replied, in a slightly calm yet frustrated tone. It was clear that she was bothered by it.