chapter 1

It's been a few hours since you woke up from the long coma and you feel like the world around you has changed completely. You look around the room, these pale white walls make the room look cold and alone. You were the only one who survived the accident, your parents already died even before you were rushed to the hospital. At least that's what you know because the nurse told you a few minutes ago. You didn't know how to feel about this situation. All you feel is this emptiness building up inside of you, because you know you lost them forever and there's no place for you to go.
While you were caught up in your thoughts the doctor entered the room and finally told you about your condition and when you are able to leave.
"Miss (L/N), I'm glad you finally awoke from the coma. We'll have to run a few more tests, but I already know you'll be able to leave in at least 3-5 days, depending on your condition. I also wanna say I'm sorry for your loss (y/n)...  it must be a shock for you." he said to you while he was seemingly uncomfortable about this situation. You just looked at him but you didn't feel like saying something letting the doctor know that you wanted to be alone. He looked at you for a few more seconds before he turned around and left the room.
'Why can't I remember anything but my name and my parents...  Who am I?!' You thought to yourself clenching your fists together hoping you'll remember soon.