chapter 2

A/n: I'm actually struggling to keep this fanfiction in a second point of view and try not to switch views. I'll probably switch the pOV after I start a new chapter so I won't interrupt the flow of this fan fiction. Sorry in advance!! Tay~

---
H

ere you are, standing outside of the hospital 3 days later. You didn't have much to carry. You still wear the same outfit, you used to wear at the day you had the accident. Luckily one of the nurses washed your clothes so you don't have to run around looking like a mess.
You kinda hesitated, trying to figure out what to do next. Even after 20 minutes you had no idea what to do, so you walked towards the park since you know there aren't many people at this time. While you were on your way to the park you looked down at your shoeswhile walking and didn't  pay attention what's happening in front of you. You couldn't care less until you hear someone screaming for help.

All you did was looking up and watched the following scenario, how a girl with brown hair helped the man who climbed up the tree and a dog on the ground barking at him. After the dog was finally running away,  the man jumped off the tree. He was  as far as anyone could tell, very grateful for that.
You really tried your best to overhear their conversation but unfortunately you couldn't understand what the two were talking about since you were far away from them.

Nevertheless you just saw how the man smiled and kissed the girl on the forehead and with all that, he left and disappeared in the distance.
By now you finally were a few feet away from her and you saw that she was holding a piece of paper in her hand and she looked lost.
"Excuse me?  Do you need any help? " you asked. The girl just looked at you and nodded a little.
"Kind of.. I don't know what is going on anymore. Apparently this guy gave me his home and he handed me this paper how to get to this place but I don't understand. " she said trying to laugh nervously because it must sound ridiculous to other people.
And in fact it sounded strange to you but aren't you having the same issue?
Before you said anything else,  she handed the paper to you hoping you can figure something out.

"Well according to his description, it's the a shrine. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it is. I could bring you there if you want to cause I have nothing else to do. " you gave in reply and smiled at her a little.
" Of course! " the girl said and thanked you more than once for your help.
W

hile you two were walking to the shrine you found out her name is momozono, Nanami and she really had no place to go, before the man called Mikage offered her to go to his place. After she told you about her back story, you told her what happened to you and all the things you can still remember. Obviously she was shocked. All she did was wrapping her arms around you and said "stay with me then (y/n)!" Nanami said happily with a big smile on her face. She wants you to stay with her? Is she for real?! 
All you said was a "if it's not a burden I'd love to, since I don't really have another choice." -
"Of course not! Now let's hurry it's getting dark soon (y/n)."
And with that you two walked to the  shrine.