chapter 1

A.N quick message before the story starts, thanks for reading hope you enjoy and the itallics are thoughts

"Livie! Come here!"

A young girl with raven bleck hair jumps up from her bed and run out of the big house. Another young girl, this ones hair curly blonde, is standing outside with two boys hidden behind her back.

"Two new campers, could you show them around and explain things" the blonde girl pleads, pouting slightly.

Livie sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Sure, now go train with Luke like we both know you want to" She grins as the blonde turns bright red and fiddles with her hair before dashing off towards the training arena.

She turns back to the two boys. They're almost identical, with matching curly brown hair, freckles and a mischievous twinkle in their eyes. The only thing that separated them is the inch between their heights.

She smiles and holds out her hand.

"Hi! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, I'm Livie" Livie repeats the words that she's said since she was six.

The taller one grinned and shook her hand. Good start. Some didn't bother to shake her hand. That was always awkward.

"I'm Travis Stoll," he looks back at his brother who starts. "This is my brother,"

The smaller one steps forward.

"Conner Stoll," he shakes my hand smiling crookedly.

Yay! Double handshake, new achievement. Now down to business.

"Do either of you have any idea what you are or what this place is?" she asks. 

They look at each other in unison before shaking their heads

"Mom didn't say much, just that something bad was going to happen and we had to stay here but she couldn't come with us" Conner explains looking down at the ground.

Livie's heart fills with sympathy. Transitioning from a normal life to whatever camp is can be hard, especially when you leave a family member.

"Here, come with me, I'll explain things the best I can" she starts walking towards the forest. 

They walk beside her and she observes them out of the corner of my eye. Livie sighs wistfully. She's always wanted a brother. Unfortunately that doesn't happen when you don't know who your parents are.

She leads the Stoll brothers through the trees until they reach Zeus' fist.  Livie gesture for them to climb up, making sure they make it safely to the top before clambering up beside them.

"So" She starts. "How much do you know about the Greek gods?"