Chapter 8

The Hobbit                                                                                                                                                                          The Lord of the Rings                                                                                                                                                           Dirty Dancing                                                                                                                                                                     Hercules                                                                                                                                                                             Harry Potter                                                                                                                                                                         The Mummy                                                                                                                                                                        The Goonies                                                                                                                                                                    Jurassic Park                                                                                                                                                                Back to the Future                                                                                                                                                       

Livie looked proudly over the list of movies. "I think this is enough for now. It should keep us going for at least a few months."

Travis wrinkled his nose. "What's Dirty Dancing?

"It's where a girl learns to dance and stuff."

Conner frowns. "Sounds like something a bunch of girls would watch on a sleepover"

Livie grinned cheekily. "Exactly!" she ducked as Conner threw a pillow at her head. "Ha! Missed me!" She threw it back and it hit him square in the face. She giggled as he fell backwards off the bed.

"Pillow fight!" Travis screamed and leaped behind the couch. Conner threw a pillow at him but it sailed over his head. He disappeared and Livie and Conner held their breath, waiting for the attack. When it didn't come, Livie picked up a cushion aand gestured for Conner to do the same. They crept up behind the couch. Conner signaled 3. 2. 1... They dived over the back of the couch and landed on Travis, who grunted loudly at the sudden weight, then got smacked several times with pillows. 

He managed to get Conner off, after years of experience, and Conner went tumbling onto the  ground. Travis turned his head to look at Livie, who had a mad glint in her eye. He smirked. He knew exactly how to get her off. He reached a hand around to her side, and with a wild battle cry, started tickling her. She screamed, dropping the pillow and instinctively rolled. She fell off the couch squealing and landed on top of Conner, who had just been starting to sit up.

"Owwww" he moaned. Travis yelled victoriously and rolled on top of Livie who grunted. Conner wriggled helplessly under the two.

"Conner stop it!" Livie giggled. "You're tickling me!"

"Then get off me!"

"I would but your annoying brother won't move"

"Travis!" Travis squirmed so he'd be able to see Conner's face, which was very annoyed.

"Yes, brother?"

"Move!" Livie whipped her head around to try see their faces but only managed  to get hair in Conner's mouth. He spluttered unhappily.

"What did you say? Could't quite catch that" Travis looked like he was having the time of  his life.

Conner glared at him, still spluttering. Livie groaned. "Travis, if you don't get off I'll tell Clarisse you want to fight her, and have Silena there to watch you get you beaten to a pulp"

Travis quickly scrambled off and Livie sat up gratefully, stretching her arms, which had been crushed underneath her.

Conner cleared his throat uncomfortably and a tint of pink coated Livie's cheeks as shescrambled off. "Right, sorry"

Travis grinned. "Well I think we all learned a very important thing here today."

"Don't mess with Livie unless you want to fight Clarisse?" offered Conner sitting up slowly.

Travis shook his head, his smile spreading. "Livie's incredibly ticklish"

"I think I like Conners one better" Livie stood up and brushed herself off. She glanced at her watch. "Right, its lunch time in half an hour so what should we do until then?" The brothers glanced at each other and shrugged. Livie rolled her eyes. "Great help."

Conner grinned sheepishly. "Why dont we go to that pile of rocks that you brought us to?" Livie nodded.

"Alright,  then we can ask each other random stuff about each other." The Stolls looked at her oddly. "What!"

Travis shook his head. " it's just weird having a friend who's a girl."

Livie grinned. "Well you had better get used to it. I'm not going anywhere"