Chapter 2

[All competitors are talking to each other. JP sits by himself]

Chris: (Over the intercom) Okay, contestants! Time for the first challenge! Everyone, meet at the cliff!

[Everyone is at the cliff]

Chris: Okay, guys, this first challenge is a classic. Diving into the water to grab treasure! This time it's a key! You guys will be alternating in your teams.

Courtney: Where does the key lead to?

Chris: Glad you asked, Courtney. Just like from Total Drama All-stars, we have the luxury sweet!

[Everyone cheers. JP just smiles]

Chris: Before you say anything, yes, it is huge, but you will be sharing it. We could have made it smaller but were too lazy to do so. So, everyone, change into your swim gear and let's get this challenge started!

[Everyone changes into their swim gear]

Chris: Okay, here's how it's goes to go...

JP: (Shouts) Wait!

[JP shows up shirtless. Everyone is taken away by how ripped he is]

Everyone: Whoa!

JP: Sorry I'm late, Chris.

Chris: Not a problem. So, it's simple. Dive into the water and grab a key. Run to the mansion and try to unlock it. If it's wrong then come back here and tag your partner so they can dive. Since Gwen has two partners, her team dives last. JP will dive first since he's the only one.

[JP walks over but accidently knocks over Lindsay]

JP: Sorry, baby.

Lindsay: Baby?

JP: Sorry. That slipped. I heard you liked being called that.

Lindsay: I do. Thanks, Tyler!

Tyler: Hey!

Lindsay: (Confessional) I think I may have found Tyler!

JP: Sorry, baby, but I'm not Tyler. It's actually...

Chris: You can sort that out later! JP, go and dive!

JP: Okay, here goes nothing!

[JP dives off the cliff and starts falling]

Gwen: He does know that there are sharks and eels in the water, right?

Chris: If he's seen the show then he already knows.

[JP dives perfectly into the water, grabs a key, and gets out of the water. All of the girls blush to see him running without a shirt and wet]

Gwen: (Confessional) Oh my gosh! Just wow!

Bridget: (Confessional) He's way more fit than Geoff! I mean I have a boyfriend!

Heather: (Confessional) Alejandro has nothing on this guy!

Zoey: (Confessional) Um...uh...

Izzy: (Confessional) Now that's some crazy sight you don't see every day!

Courtney: (Confessional) He looks good but doesn't look that good. Uh...

[JP runs to the mansion and tries his key. It unlocks the mansion]

JP: (Shouts) I got it!

[Everyone at the cliff]

Chris: Sounds like he got it! This is probably the fastest challenge in Total Drama history. Looks like he's staying in that mansion by himself!

Everyone: WHAT!

Geoff: I mean, those were the rules.

Scott: None of us got to dive.

Chris: He just must be lucky to get it on the first dive. I just take the key and toss it. I don't know where it lands.

Heather: Is it possible for people to join him?

Chris: No, unless you're his partner!

Mike: But he doesn't have one.

Chris: New rule this season, you can switch teams. Obviously since this is a couple's challenge.

Alejandro: Who would do that? I just say vote him off the first chance we get! Problem solved!

Gwen: Problem not solved. I still have to make a choice!

Courtney: Yeah, I might be in the same boat.

Duncan: We would have had even teams if it wasn't for you two you know?

Courtney: You're blaming us? You guys were bad boyfriends!

Duncan/Scott: What!

Trent: See, Gwen, this is why you should choose me.

Gwen: You're not perfect either. You cheated on me with Heather!

Alejandro: Heather? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?

Sierra: Tensions are so high and we just started!

Chris: I know! Don't you love this show? Well, that was the only challenge for today so you guys can chill for the rest of the day. Have fun!

Courtney: Wait, where are the rest of us staying?

Chris: In the run down shack!

Courtney: There isn't enough room in there!

Chris: Looks like people will be sharing beds. Not my problem! See you, guys, later!

[Chris walks away. Heather sees JP walking into the mansion by himself]

Heather: (Confessional) I'm getting into the mansion and no one is going to stop me!

[Heather starts walking towards the mansion]

Courtney: Where do you think you're going, Heather?

Heather: I'm getting into that mansion and no one is stopping me!

Courtney: What about your partner?

Alejandro: Oh, she can go. She probably dated him too and didn't tell me like about Trent.

Heather: He left a long time ago.

Gwen: Yeah, he left a long time ago.

Duncan: Why are you defending him, Gwen?

Courtney: Why do you care, Duncan?

Heather: Trent, this could've been a chance to get with me but you just blew it!

Zoey: Guys, there is no reason to argue. Chris won't let us in that mansion anyway.

Heather: Doesn't mean we can't try.

[Chef walks over with a paintball gun]

Chef: No one is getting into that mansion. It is secured tight. Only JP is enjoying the mansion tonight! That mansion is for winners! You're all losers! Now scram!

[Everyone starts to walk away]

Zoey: Mike, there are some things we need to talk about.

Mike: Like what.

Zoey: Little things like you not noticing that I always wear a flower in my hair.

Mike: I didn't think it was that big of a deal!

Zoey: (Hurt) Well, it is a big deal. (Walks away)

Mike: Zoey, wait! What did I say?

Zoey: (Confessional) Not a big deal? Not a big deal? It's a huge deal! I spend a lot of time everyday to pick a flower to put into my hair for Mike and he says it isn't a big deal? Urk!

Sierra: (Confessional) This is classic Chris. The tension is very high. I bet he's enjoying this!

[Chris stands inside the mansion]

Chris: Yes, I am, Sierra. Yes, I am. So, who will break up with who? Who will switch teams with who? And who will JP partner up with? Find out next time on Total Drama: Couple's Style!