Chapter 4

[Everyone in the shack is watching JP videos while Devin and Carrier continue to make out]

Chris: (Intercom) Attention., contestants, Chef is bringing a nice meal for all of you to share! Those who don't eat get kicked out. So go ahead and enjoy you food!

[Chef enters the shack and brings out a large Thanksgiving feast]

Courtney: Nice try, Chris, but you've already tried this one!

Chris: (Intercom) I said, if you don't eat then you get kicked out.

Duncan: This is really dumb, Chris.

Chris: (Intercom) You might want to rethink that strategy because if you're kicked out then you're taking someone out with you! This is a couple's contest? Hello?

Scott: Courtney, just calm down and do what Chris says. I want to win that $1 million and I want you to win it with me.

Trent: Listen, Duncan, if you do get kicked out I'm 100% sure you'll take Gwen and leave me. I want that $1 million. Gwen deserves it and you know it. Do what's best for her.

[Trent winks at Gwen but she just looks away scared]

Gwen: (Confessional) I hate being the center of attention. Now I got two boys fighting over me? I don't like where this is going!

[Sierra walks over to Gwen]

Sierra: Gwen, check this out! You got to see this!

Gwen: What is it?

Sierra: Don't tell the other girls. I found this article about JP who talked about who his favorite Total Drama girl is. Guess who it is? (Shows laptop)

Gwen: It's me? He's been a fan since Season 1?

Sierra: Ah, you got a secret admirer!

Gwen: Not really a secret since I already know.

Gwen: (Confessional) (Blushes) I'm his favorite? Wow. That's...wow.

[Devin and Carrie continue to make out]

Carrie: I love you so much, Devin!

Devin: I love you too, Shelly!

[Carrie stops kissing Devin]

Carrie: Wait? Did you say Shelly?

Devin: (Nervous) No! I said Carrie!

Alejandro: Don't lie to the girl, Devin. Own up to it!

Carrie: (Crying) You're still in love with Shelly? Devin, how could you? (Runs away)

Devin: Why did you do that?

Alejandro: I lost Heather. No one is getting romance when I'm not.

[Everyone eats the meal until it's gone. Everyone starts to get sleepy]

Courtney: (Sleepy) I know this is a trick but it's worth it!

[Bridgett listens outside her window and hears a sound she knows well]

Bridgett: JP, is surfing? Time to learn some pointers!

[Bridgett sneaks out of the shack and grabs a surf board. She goes to the beach and sees JP tearing it up on the waves]

Bridgett: (Waves) Hey!

[JP comes back to shore]

JP: Hey! Bridgett is it?

Bridgett: Yeah. I saw that you're a surfer. I was hoping you could give me pointers.

JP: Really? I was going to ask you the same thing.