Chapter 3

[Everyone is asleep in the shack dorm. Well almost everyone. There are some people who are still awake. All of the teams slept in the bed. Gwen has the most difficult time sleeping because she's sharing a cramped bed with two guys. Zoey stays awake]

Zoey: (Confessional) I can't sleep. I'm very upset Mike didn't recognize that. Maybe I'm overreacting and cut him some slack. It really is a small detail. But it's an obvious one!

[Heather tries to get out of her bed but Alejandro is holding her close while sleeps. She throws him off him and starts walking towards the shack door]

Heather: (Confessional) I'm getting into that mansion! As much as I like Alejandro I still like winning more.

[Heather reaches the door to find Courtney about to leave]

Heather: (Whispers) What do you think you're doing?

Courtney: (Whispers) Someone like me doesn't deserve to sleep in a shack! I'm getting into the mansion.

Heather: (Whispers) Well, I'm coming with you!

[Zoey sees this and walks over]

Heather: (Whispers) We're getting into that mansion. We could use a third person. You in?

[Zoey takes a quick glance at Mike]

Zoey: (Confessional) Maybe I need some time away from Mike to figure things out.

Zoey: (Whispers) I'm in.

[Zoey, Heather, and Courtney are about to open the shack door]

Zoey: (Confessional) I know they're using me but I can use this time to think.

Heather: (Confessional) Totally using them. When I get to that mansion...

Courtney: (Confessional) ...leave them all behind!

[They're about to open the door when the intercom sounds]

Chris: (Intercom) Time to wake up, competitiors! I hope you got a good sleep or not! Haha.

[Everyone wakes up and groans]

Chris: (Intercom) Today's challenge is the classic Stay-Awake-Athon!

Geoff: That's like the worst challenge ever!

Chris: (Intercom) I know! Aren't I great?

Duncan: You're evil, Chris!

Lindsay: Where is Tyler?

[Tyler runs to Lindsay]

Tyler: I'm right here!

Lindsay: Are you sure?

Gwen: What about JP?

Chris: (Intercom) JP is getting to sleep in because this challenge is about him. Courtney, Heather, and Zoey tried sneaking into the mansion last night!

Duncan/Scott/Alejandro: What!

Alejandro: That's why when I woke up you weren't there!

Scott: Yeah, what he said!

Mike: Zoey, you tried to leave? I expected Heather and Courtney but not you!

Zoey: Mike, I can explain!

Chris: (Intercom) You can explain later. You guys know how this works! Stay awake. Last person to fall asleep will get to join JP in the mansion!

Duncan: Well, I'm going back to sleep. I don't want to win.

Chris: (Intercom) You don't participate you're being sent hom!

Duncan: Dang it! You're evil Chris!