💙2

You kicked open your door, setting down your laptop and your muddy shoes + jacket by the doorway, allowing the android to come in as well, standing attentively a few feet away from the door. You shut it, ruffling your (H/L) hair. The two of you were soaking wet, and the android didn't seem to care. Huh, well, how could he? It's not like he has nerves or anything. 

    "Hey, buddy- yoo-hoo." You snapped your fingers toward his face. He seemed to be distracted by something. He turned his head your way. "You got a name?" He grinned. "My name's Connor. I am the android sent by cyberlife." You giggled softly. "Yeah, okay. Whatever." the two of you sat in silence for a few moments, pretending to be concentrated on other things, both wondering what to say. "So. Uh, what am I supposed to do with you?" You locked eyes. "All of the instructions prompted by your boss should be in the file he gave you." He pointed to the folder you were carrying. Damn, you forgot all about that. "Shit, yeah, okay. Sorry." 

     You opened the folder, pulling out a piece of paper, skimmed over it, and tucked it back into it's spot. "So, am I just supposed to be your babysitter?" you combed the bangs out of your eyes. ¨To put it that way, I suppose- yes.¨ he replied, picking up an antique jar that had previously belonged to your grandmother, and turning it over in his hands. You whistled at him. ¨Hey, it's hard enough to put up with an android here- don't touch anything unless it's yours.¨ he seemed to understand, putting it back in itś place. 

    This was going to be a long day.