Jin

Y/N

Hello my name is Y/N I'm currently rushing to work so I won't be fired. I work at Jin Corp as a PA for Mr.Kim. I have took a liking to my boss for quite some time but I know he will never be with someone like me. Have you seen him I mean he is handsome kind and gentle. Anyways I only have about ten minutes before I'm late and Mr. Kim is here. So I rushed to the elevator pressed the top button. When I got there I saw the lights in Mr. Kim's office on. "Oh no" I quickly walked to my desk put my stuff down got everything I needed then walked briskly to his office. I knocked on the open door. "Good morning sir, You have a meeting at one then a conference call at three lunch with Mr. Park  at three-thirty then you are free." When I was done I looked up to find him staring at me. "Is everything okay sir? Is there something on my face?" "No. Just beauty. Thank you Ms. Y/L/N. Oh by the way after my lunch stop by my office." "Yes sir." I turned then walked out.

Jin

Ugh why is she so frickin hot?! She is just a little temptress. I have to get her to be mine she is so fucking innocent but at the same time sexy. The way she swayed her hips walking  out my office gave me unholy thoughts. I just want to bend her over my desk and fuck her brains out then make sweet sweet love to her in my bed but all that will be in due time.

~Time Skip~

Y/N
   It was 4:15 and Mr Kim just got back. " Come to my office." I got up and went to his office. Knock knock. "Come in." " You wanted to see me." "Yes have a sit please." So I sat down "I have a personal question for you." "Yes, what is it?" "Do I make you wet?" " Excuse me?!" "Do I make you think of me in any sexual way?" "I don't believe that is any of your business!" By this time I was wet,flusterd and sweating. "It's alright I'll just found out for myself." He got up from he's desk and walked to the door and locked it. "What are-" I didn't get a chance to finish up for I was pushed into the desk and his hand was in my pants the other hand was gripping my a**. " M-M-Mr Kim what are you doing?!" "I told you I would find out myself and I was eight your so wet." He whispered in my ear in a deep voice. Then he put a finger inside me. ~ugh~ it felt so good. Then he started pumping in and out in a certain way. I was a moaning mess. The he kissed me deeply. I pulled away feeling my climax coming "I'm finna cum" Then he stopped. "You will cum by cock instead of my fingers." He turned me around and pulled off my pants and underwear at the same time then ripped my shirt open from behind I swear I have never been so wet in my life. All my dreams were coming true. Then without warning he slammed into me making me scream. At first he was going slow and smooth then he started speeding up to the point I could barely hold my self up any more. He did me so good. After a while we cummed at the same time and I collapsed on the desk. A panting mess. I felt him go back in I tried to push him a way but he just grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. "I'm not done with you yet baby."

~ to be continued~

Bet you weren't expecting that.