Jimin

Y/N

Hi my name is Y/N and I am a shy person who would rather stay at home than go out with friends not that I have any. So let's get on with the story. I woke up and did my normal morning routine. Went to the kitchen said good morning to my mom and dad. Grabbed an Apple and then walked out theme door. On my way to school I felt as though someone was watching me but I just shook it off. When I got to school I kept my head down and went to my locker got out my books and went to first block. On my way there I ran into someone and I wound up on the floor with my books scattered all around me. When I looked up I saw JIMIN the most popular boy in our school and also my crush but no one knows and I wAnt to keep it that way. "Hey are you okay, need any help" "No." I got up grabbed my stuff and ran to my class.

JIMIN

Hello everyone My name is Jimin but some of my friends call me chimmy or Kochi. I have a small crush on this beautiful chubby girl named Y/N but she doesn't know yet. I woke up did my routine went downstairs had breakfast with my Hyung then got in my car and went to school. When I got there I sparked the car and got out. I walked in the school towards my locker and saw Y/N she looked so pretty. I got my books from my locker and headed to class burn on my way there I ran into Y/N she fell down and her books fell all around her. I tried helping her but she said no and ran off.

I know this isn't much but I'm trying my best right now so bear with me for now. Kisses and hugs ㅂ