Jimin pt 2

𝘠/𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝
After I ran off I walked into my homeroom. As soon as I entered I heard the whispers and snickers.

"𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳"

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵?! "

"𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺! "

"𝘖𝘔𝘎 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯! "

At times it is really hard not to cry whenever i hear mean insults thrown at me. It was hard being smart and chubby, especially in Korea where you have to be smart, thin, and beautiful I only met one standard I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't see a girl step in front of me until I almost ran into her."Hey piggy. I heard your fat ass trampled my baby Jimin. You better hope he doesn't have a broken bone." Why her? Can I just go one day without seeing or interacting with her, the one and only Kim 𝘞𝘺𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨the spoiled little bitch who makes it her life's mission to make mine a living hell and the Headmasterś daughter who never gets in trouble no matter how many times she has been reported due to her excessive bullying. Did I also mention that she is OBSESSED with Jimin? Before we could say anything else the teacher walked in and the bell rang signaling for class to start. "𝘞𝘺𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕 separate and 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦. " I let out a breath of relief not having to talk to her anymore she slightly shoved me before sitting in her seat as I finally made it to mine.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳-" 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. It was Jimin! What is he doing here? "𝘈𝘩𝘩 𝘔𝘳. 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴? " "𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦d 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴. " 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯e𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 enough 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦, but I didn't think he would be in this class. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 too 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. "Well, isn't that wonderful, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦. " 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘞𝘺𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨. "𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯! 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! " I thought he would choose the seat next to Wysung instead of me but I was shocked when he started walking towards me and not her. As he was taking a seat beside me he looked over to Wysung and said "Hey, 𝘞𝘺𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘠/𝘕 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. I want to keep my chances high, so don't ruin it. " As he finally sat down t𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 class made noises of 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬? I could feel a blush coming on at his words. Does he like me back? Her face turned red from anger. "𝘞𝘩𝘺 did you seat beside that fat-" Jimin slammed his hand on the desk and stood up. "I dare you to finish that sentence." Walking toward her he got in her face "Her name is Y/N and if you value your tongue you better learn it. She is not piggy, fat, or a bitch, or whatever the hell you think she is. Get it through your thick-ass skull that I WILL NEVER DATE YOU. You should know by now I don't have any feelings toward you. I mean come on how many times do I have to reject you? At this point, it's just sad. Y/N is the one I want not you. She has always been the one for me. You were never an option. So get over yourself because I am always going to choose Y/N over anyone else no matter what. If you do not like that then I don't really care because your opinion is irrelevant to me." Turning to the teacher he bows "My apologies ma'am I will return back to my seat now."It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. I was blushing so hard right now. I can't believe he likes me back!