Hobi

Y/N POV

 It was the first class of the day and I was so excited to see Mr. Jung, he is my favorite teacher plus his class was absolutely the best. I never really liked (l/f/s) but when the way he taught it was like it was as easy as whisking eggs. Did I mention that he is so handsome and sweet. I sort of developed a teeny tiny crush on him. (Teeny tiny my ass,but okay let's go with that.) When I walked in I saw that I wasn't the only one in there. " Good morning Mr.Jung." " Ahh good morning Y/N. How are you?" " Good,how about you?" " I am doing well thanks for asking. Class is about to start you should take your seat." I nodded my head and went to my seat.

After class

 After the lesson was over,everyone was dismissed with the reminder to study for an upcoming test , I had a feeling I was going to ace this test.  Walking into the hall on my way to my second class, I was lost in my thoughts thinking about Mr.Jung when I bumped into (B/N) ,my biggest bully,actually my only bully. " Watch where the fuck you going tubby." " Whatever, look sorry I bumped into you but I have to get to class before I'm late." I tried walking past but (she/he) grabbed my arm and pushed me back into the lockers." What the hell!" " No one told you to walk away from me. Bitch." I was shocked that I was pushed into the locker. " What's going on here?" Why are you guys still in the hall?" I looked to the left and saw Mr. Jung walking this way,relief filled my body. " Oh nothing we were just playing around and we lost track of time. Right Y/N?" The look I was given made me shrink back. I could either lie and say yes or tell the truth,get beat up,maybe,but I could also not say anything.  "Mr. Jung it.. "