Fate that can't be changed

It was a peaceful day in Dreamland everyone was doing what they always do Meta Knight was training with his sword King DDD was taking a nap, Waddle Dee was fishing and our hero Kirby was sleeping under his favorite tree.

Today can't get any better than this Kirby thought to himself self but all of a sudden a shooting red star crashed onto DDD's castle that woke up Kirby.

Kirby got up and ran as fast as he could to DDD's castle to see what was going on. Once Kirby arrived at DDD's castle he sees Meta Knight, King DDD, and Waddle Dee looking at the remains of the castle.

King DDD: Why my castle!? Of all things why my castle!?

Meta Knight: Sire, I'm sure Kirby will know what to do about this mess.

Waddle Dee: Yeah! Kirby always knows what to do to save the day!

Then right on time Kirby shows up and is shocked to see that King DDD's castle is completely destroyed.

Waddle Dee: Thank goodness you're here Kirby something crazy just happened!

Kirby looks ahead of him to see a very big red and black warp star. Kirby walks over to the dark warp star and moved slowly toward it but before Kirby could get any closer Meta Knight stops him

Meta Knight: Don't touch that Kirby we have no idea where that came from or what it can do!

King DDD: Who cares about that!? What about my poor castle!?

Suddenly a huge red and black monster with a skull on its head that looked like a wolf came out and started to attack Kirby! King DDD then crushed its head with his hammer as fast as he could!

King DDD: Ha! That outta teach you not to mess with the King!

Meta Knight: Kirby! You need to hurry and find out where those monsters are coming from before they destroy Dreamland!

More and more of those monsters came out of portholes

Waddle Dee: D-don't worry about us Kirby! We can handle these guys right?

King DDD: You bet! Me and my trusty hammer are ready to go haha!

Meta Knight: Good luck Kirby, I believe in you.

Kirby nodded and jumped onto the black warp star with a sad face worrying about his friends. He Took off on the warp star to go to where those monsters came from and was hoping Dreamland will be safe while he was away.