Meeting WBY

Weiss Blake and Yang were so confused about what's going on.
Yang says to Ruby what is that thing?!
Ruby responded to her sister a-fended about what she said He is not a thing he's a person like you and me! At least I think so...Ruby said puzzled. Weiss then interrupted Ruby's thinking cutting her off saying you're not thinking of keeping um Kirby... are you? She said acting like she didn't think Kirby was cute but in the inside Weiss thought Kirby was adorable she just didn't want to sound like it due to her cruel nature. There was a bit of silence before Ruby said Well yeah why wouldn't you! He's so cute and adorable! Yang then turns to Blake and says what do you think about this Blake? Blake then responded to Yang saying I am 100% fine with this RWY were very surprised. Ruby then says well then it's settled we are keeping Kirby! Kirby then jumped up and down with happiness and excitement Blake said welcome to the team Kirby. Kirby ran over to Blake and hugged her on her leg. Blake then patted Kirby's head. Kirby then ran up to Weiss and gave her a hug and Weiss couldn't help but smile and had a little blush on her face she looked at her team and said what are you guys looking at!she trying to hide her embarrassment. Lastly Kirby walked over to Yang and before he could do anything Yang picked him up and gave Kirby a big hug. Kirby then jumped out of Yang's arms and ran back to Ruby. Ruby looked at her scroll and said oh crap! Ruby what is it! Weiss said. We got class I totally forgot! Ruby said to her team. Ruby quickly picked up Kirby and ran out of her dorm and Weiss Blake and Yang followed.

Hey! I know this was a short chapter school has really been a pain recently but I will try to do more chapters when I can but in the meantime you can check out my RWBY X Super Smash Bros Ultimate story if you already haven't. See you soon!