Chapter 2

Kirishima's pov:

The day of the sports festival came quicker than I thought. Where'd we have to fight each other..... I wasn't looking for it to say the least.

But everyone else was super stoked for it.. Except Kaminari.

"The sports festival is just to show how strong you are. It won't help when you are trying to defeat a villain as a pro. You'll only know your teammates power. You don't know if the villain is stronger then you or your teammates and that can turn really fatal" I remember him saying. Everyone then threw arguments at him saying why that's wrong.

I can get why Kaminari would think that though. Sure knowing how you can take advantage of your friends quirks could help you in real battle it could still be dangerous.

Kaminari was against Ibara Shiozaki and he failed to beat her so he was out. Kaminari held a good fight though. Now I am fighting Bakugou. He won and I was out.

After everything Bakugou won, which wasn't really a surprise to say the least. We were released from school and again Kaminari walked me home but with Mina, Sero, Jirou and Bakugou this time. We have become a friend group that couldn't be broken.

We said bye at the door and my mom asked how the sports festival was. "It was good mom. Bakugou won." I replied. "Oh well good for him! What about Kaminari? Have you told him yet?" my mom asked clearly talking about my crush on the blond.

"not yet.... I am kinda scared that he'll reject me..."

_________________

Kaminari's pov:

After walking Kirishima home I walked my self home to see one of my old friends there.

"Hey Rin. What's up?" I asked opening the door and letting her in with me. "Just checking on you. Like mistress said." She said as she floated around the house. "Hey Kaminari?" Rin started. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Why did you agree to do this mission? I mean I know you wanted to be a hero but you never got to it. But what else?" I looked at her floating right behind me.

"well..... I kinda wanted to see if I could find my parents. But I realised that if I meet them they would be in complete shock and I would fail my mission. And I want the others to realise that I'm not just a little kid anymore! I can protect people!! Like a ture hero would....." I said looking at the ground right after.

"ok I get it. And trust me, they don't think that! They know you're just like them!" She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "now.... Where's the guy who is always happy? I miss that guy!" I laughed a little at her stupid antics but looked up at her and smiled.

"There he is!! How's it going?" we looked at each other for a minute before bursting out laughing. After a few minutes we calmed down wiping the tears out of our eyes.

"But seriously Rin. The day of my death is coming up and I'm afraid that the news will put up my death anniversary...... Knowing my parents are super rich and known." I said a worried look now on my face.

"oh yeah.... I checked on your parents and their already planning your anniversary of your death.... I heard their inviting U.A too...." She said sharing the same worried look. "oh this is going to be fun....."

The time of my death was June 30th 20XX at 1:45 am. The day right after my birthday... And today is June 18th... 12 days untill my death anniversary...