Chapter 15 - End

Kaminari flew through the crisp air, he just witnessed the biggest fight ever to happen in history so of course he would look like a deer caught in headlights!

The ambulance below him carrying his (now boyfriend) was racing to the hospital, it's sirens disrupting the silent air of mid-November. Kaminari wanted to make sure that Eijiro made it to the hospital safely. Aizawa's car was right behind that ambulance before he took a right turn, Aizawa was taking the knocked-out ash blonde to the police station, Mitsuki already waiting there.

Kaminari's mind went back to Hagakure, that's right, he should go get her. Eh, that can wait for after the hospital trip.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hagakure felt at peace when Kaminari was taking her up to Heaven. All the weight fell of her shoulders as she looked back down to her classmates. They were now crying tears of joy, and it almost made herself cry.

When she arrived, all of her ancestors greeted her with open arms. Happy to finally see her again, and Hagakure couldn't help the few tears that fell down her cheeks.

Timeskip because I'm really lazy
(everyone in their late 20's now)

Kirishima stood before the grave the read 'Denki Kaminari', he smiled remebering that day where he confessed then lost the love of his life. It was gut retching realizing that Kaminari was already dead, they were basically friends with a ghost.

Shinsou rested a hand on the redheads shoulder, slightly smiling at the male. The male smiled back before looking back down at the grave. "Where is he standing Shinsou?"

"Right infront of you Kirishima, look up." Kirishima looked up, seeing nothing but he trusted Shinsou's word. You see, Denki only allowed himself to be seen by only Shinsou now after God forced him too.

"Well, we should get started. Don't cha think?" Sero chuckled, holding up a bible. "Blah blah blah, marrige shit. Here we go!" All the residents chuckled at Sero's antics before settling down once more.

"Do you, Eijiro Kirishima, take Denki Kaminari to hold in sickness and in health for now and forever?"

"I do."

Sero looked slightly to the right, hoping he was looking at Kaminari. "And do you, Denki Kaminari, take Eijiro Kirishima to hold in sickness and in health for now and forever?"

Shinsou nodded as wind blew through the livings hair bringing cherry blossom petels with it as a small whisper called out, "I do."

Kirishima laughed as tears fell down his face on the edge of falling apart. Sero and Shinsou helped the boy stay on his feet as Mina slipped on the golden ring.

"Ah, wait. Kami's saying something." They all went silent as Shinsou stared forward. "He said that you'll adopt my next life soon."

Heya! Sorry if this feels a bit rushed. I just lost interest in this story near the end. I hope you enjoyed this book and hopfully you'll take a look at my other books.

Not making you but can you please check out this book? I am trying a new writing style with this one and noone is reading it. So can you please check it out?