Chapter 5

"well well well.... Isn't it the stun gun hero... Chargebolt.... This is going to be fun"

So this is what Kami felt was going to happen.

"Musuko Akuma..... What are you doing here?...." Kaminari asked, feeling the hand on his throat loosen. Kami tried to reveal his wings, but his back was too smushed against the wall.

"well, you know Satan called me here to kill you." the boy said shrugging his shoulders with that insane smirk on his face. God Kaminari hated him, ever since they first meet. Those demons tried to take over heaven, they failed of course.

But, Akuma tried for the longest time to try and convince Kami to become a demon, he failed obviously but he's still trying.

"you know you can't kill me." Denki said, finally remembering something: Aizawa was taking the class to the training ground, so he just had to wait until Bakugou was distracted.

"what are you smirking about?" Akuma asked getting suspicious. Kaminari only smiles more as he heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"K-Kacchan..?"

Kaminari smiled as he felt Bakugou completely let go of him, as Bakugou looked at the class in shock as they stared back. He kicked Bakugou out of the way, making him fly into the wall behind him. Kami knew that Bakugou would immediately bounce back to try and fight back.

But instead of Bakugou jumping to him, it was Akuma. "you think I didn't see this coming? Your so stupid!" Jumpimg on Kaminari squished him into the ground. Kami looked at his friends who were trying to calm down Bakugou.

"GUYS IT WON'T BE ANY HELP! HE'S BEING CONTROLLED!!" Kami yelled kicking Akuma off of him and jumping to his feet. "JUST KEEP HIM OUT OF MY WAY!"

"We're not going to do that Kaminari! You can't beat whoever that is on your own!" Shoji yelled, getting ready to fight.

"Watch me!" his wings emerged, one to two feathers falling. Kami flew over to Akuma and kicked him out of the window, Kami following right after him punching his face repeatedly. He finally kicked him to the ground, but Akuma was two steps ahead and summond a huge sword, jumping back onto his feet.

He jumped up to Kami's height and swung, Kaminari unable to block it crashed back into the building but into another classroom, now he had to protect the other students. Kaminari summond a sheild with wing carvings on it, right as Akuma came flying through the hole in the wall.

Kaminari jumped back as he heard the screams of the kids, and the sound of hurried footsteps. Akuma giggled evily as he disappered into a shadow on the floor as slithered past Kaminari, heading towards Class 1-A.

Kaminari sneered and ran after the shadow, not wanting his friends to be hurt. Akuma appeared right behind Aizawa a got a pretty good swing ready. Kaminari teleported and blocked the sword giving out a huge clash, alerting everyone around who turned around.

Kicking Akuma out of the window again, Kaminari summoned his signature bow and arrows. He flew out with the others screaming in awe. But Akuma was ready and slamed Kaminari down to the ground, breaking one of his wings.

Kaminari only grunted as he saw Akuma pluge towards him, ready to kill. Unable to fly, Kaminari rolled put of the way. Bouncing back to his feet, he grabbed Musuko by the neck and held him above.

"Hah! What are you going to do?! If you kill me you'll go straight to HELL!!" Akuma laughes and laughed, seeing the crowd form un a circle behind them. Kaminari saw it to as he made a forcefeild, protecting his fellow students.

"Yeah but, if you sacrifice yourself for others, it's a way to heaven. And that's what I'm going to do....."

"by doing what? Are you going to blast us both? Hah! Like you mastered that power yet!"

"you'll see" a glowing white orb was forming in Kaminari's palm, growing bigger by the second.

"n-no.... You c-couldn't.."

"I could.... I'm sorry.... Kirishima..." Kaminari said as he looked Kirishima right in the eye who was forzen in shock. The white orb grew so big it surrounded the angel and demon, becoming blinding. Once it cleared, everyone could see something in the middle.

Kirishima was the first to run up and see it. White feathers were formed into a Yin and Yang symbol with a lightning bolt in the middle..... Kaminari was nowhere to be found...