Chapter 5

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N: I noticed I haven't been incorporating many Ziam moments in my writing, so in future chapters I promise to add more Zayn and Liam moments. I'd also like to thank you all who fanned and supported me in my writing, all your feedback means a lot to me and I take it all into consideration. Love you all ! xx

CHAPTER 5

Harry sat alone with Louis, their hands entwined and fingers looped. This gesture seemed more intimate than any gesture they'd ever displayed in the past. Though Louis' body may have been cold, the heat that warmed Harry's hand seemed like more than two limbs attached to each other, instead the heat was formed from somewhere else. A place Harry was wasn't quite familiar with.

The constant beeping of the machine aggravated Harry, he wanted to storm out of the room leaving everything behind; everything except Louis of course. But he couldn't, Louis wasn't going to magically heal no matter how many times Harry wished he would. He couldn't just leave the room with Louis by his side just yet, he would have to choose just one. Louis had always came before everything in the past, this accident wasn't going to change anything.

The feathered haired male  was somehow attached to him. It felt like the pain Louis faced, Harry faced too also. It was quite an unique attachment the two shared. Harry didn't know many people close enough to label their frienship as an attachment. Yet again, the pair weren't your average boys. With thousands of fans and dozens of awards, it was established the entire band would never find a way to live a normal life for a person their age.

Harry made a promise. Not one to the world but a personal one. He'd stick by Louis, not just through injury but through it all. Friends were there for each other, and that included Louis and himself.

Harry admired Louis' face; he had delicate features. His eyelashes were of a medium length and his eye shape was quite different to anything Harry had ever seen. His mouth was a soft pink and he had medium sized lips. He was very pretty.

Harry trailed his unoccupied hand on Louis' face, connecting his index finger with the sleeping male's cheek. Harry was intruiged by the way Louis' skin seem to redden as his finger brushed against it, Harry began repeating the action on different places on the smaller boy's face, analysing the way some parts of his face flushed darker than others. His skin was soft and smooth, the type of skin every girl wished to have. Harry smiled at his friend, the first time he'd smile since he heard the news. Harry hadn't noticed the time he'd spent admiring Louis' features until he was snapped out of his daze as the knock at the door boomed through the room.