BruceXReader-The Expirement

3 years ago. 3 years ago,you were found by the Avengers. 3 years ago,you did something you never thought you'd do....fell in love.

Past P.o.v
Blood. What covered you in splatters,almost like a sick masterpiece.Something that you wore almost your whole life. You were taken at a young age,being forced and raised into Hydra. You were their number one test subject after their others had gotten away. At first you would try and fight them off but eventually it became useless. You were injected with this serum that caused you to be a mutant. You were their secret weapon,a very powerful one at that. You could absorb whatever power and use it as your own. You've killed many innocent people and hated yourself for it. That was until one fateful day. You were to track down this enemy,Carter lopihen,and kill him. It started off as a normal mission,that is until the Avengers burst in. You fought them off and jumped out of the building you were in,using the fast one's speed to take you quicker,then flying away easily. This shocked them,especially one in particular. They realized if you had wanted to kill them,you could have. They tried to find you again and again,until they caught you at an Hydra base. At first they were very wary of you,always cautious about what they did or said around you. But,after awhile,they all warmed up to you,especially Bruce. You had come to love everything about this big dork. Little did you know that,that dork, had fallen in love with the crazy bad ass.

Present P.o.v
"Can someone please tell me why I have to be here?" You complain as you sit in the uncomfortable lab chair. "Well Bruce is supposedly meeting us in here for an experiment" Tony shrugs nonchalantly and spins in his plush chair. You stare at the seat longingly,wishing it was your butt that was on that soft seat instead of this hard one. Tony smirks at you and winks,thinking you were looking at him. You roll your eyes and pretend to gag. "What does this experiment have to do with me?" Tony chuckles and shrugs again. You were starting to get more annoyed because he wasn't taking anything seriously,nor would he give you a full answer. Your eye starts to twitch and you're so close to punching him as Bruce walks into the lab. He must notice your annoyance as he smiles sheepishly at you,rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry you had to sit in here with him for so long (y/n),I had to help Thor calm down after he found out Clint ate his last pop tart" You giggle at the thought of the asguardian getting angry over his pop tarts. In the first year you joined the Avengers you had eaten the last pop tart thinking nothing of it until the god came in and had a fit. You laughed even then because all you had to do was touch him to calm him down,using your powers. You still apologized,wanting to stay on everyone's good side. You didn't notice the grin and light blush on Bruce's face after you giggled and smiled at him. "It's okay Brucie,Tony should be thanking you for coming when you did" Tony acts shocked,and puts a hand on his chest. "How could you say that (y/n),I thought we had something" He says 'offended'.You roll your eyes and laugh while Bruce chuckles. "Anyways,why am I here? Tony said something about an experiment" You say,turning in your uncomfortable chair to see him better. You don't notice Tony wink at Bruce with a smirk on his face. "Uh yeah," He pauses to clear his throat,"If you wouldn't mind lending me some of your time..." You give him a weird look. "Uh no? I mean yeah I don't mind,that's kinda why I'm here" Tony snickers and Bruce shoots him a glare. Tony raises his hands in surrender,mumbling a sorry under his breath. Bruce just crosses his arms,sighing in annoyance. You feel for him,knowing how annoying Tony is. Tony scoffs and stands up,"It's obvious my presence is unwanted so I'll just leave" Tony leaves the lab and you immediately jump up and move to the comfortable chair,sighing in content as you sit on it. Bruce shakes his head and brings out another chair like the one you were sitting in right now. You gape and vow mentally to kick Tony's ass for not giving you that one. "So what's this expir–" You get cut off by Bruce's lips on yours. Your eyes widen before slowly shutting,melting into the kiss. Bruce pulls away blushing and looks away shyly. Your face burns red as you touch your lips. "W-what was that for?" You ask softly. He looks at you and says,"(Y/n) I've liked you ever since we first met three years ago. I knew that there was still good in you which is why I worked harder to find you.As time passed,my feelings for you grew more and more. You are the most beautiful,amazing,funny,badass woman I've ever met. That was my expirement....to kiss you and hope you would kiss back. I love you (Y/n) (L/n) and I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" By now you had tears in your eyes. No one has ever been this loving and sweet towards you. Panic starts to show on his face when he notices your tears and silence. "Did I say something wrong?" He asks sadly. You shake your head and smile. You lean over and press your lips to his in a passionate kiss. As  you pull away you say,"You did the exact opposite. You said all the right things. I didn't think I'd be able to love you more than I already do but it seems that I do. I love you too,you dork. I would love to be your girlfriend!" He smiles and kisses you again before you hear clapping. You break away to see the rest of the team grinning with their phones and cameras taking pictures. You roll your eyes at them and flip them off laughing. Steve gasps in horror,clearly triggered. "(Y/n)!" The whole team laughs and you lean your head on Bruce's chest. "I love you my badass~" "I love you too,my dork~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow,I finally finished this chapter😅 sorry for the wait! Anyways,I hope you all enjoyed and if you have any requests either leave them in the comments or p.m me😁
I love you all and see you in the next chapter~💜😘