TonyxReader-The party

A small A/N:Hello,I'm back with a new chapter! Sorry for the super long wait😅😅I'm going to try and start uploading a new chapter every day!If y'all want to make some requests,I'm welcoming them with an open mind.Whether you have someone you want to see in the story or just a plot you have in mind. Anyways,enjoy~😉💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your best friend,(B/f/n),had somehow managed to get you both an invite to this fancy party that was being held at Stark tower,home of the Avengers. You were skeptical at first but once you arrived,your life had changed....Bigtime.

Present time(After she told you)
"So you're telling me that YOU of all people,no offense you know I love you,got an invite to one of the most exclusive parties out there?" You raise an arched brow,crossing your arms over your chest. (B/f/n) scoffs and rolls her eyes,"That's what I just said and you know what I am going to take offense to that" You laugh as she pretends to pout. "Alright,Alright I'm sorry" She smiles and looks at the time. "Oh my stark,we NEED to start getting ready!" You shake your head,rolling your eyes and head towards the bathroom to take a quick shower to freshen up. After your shower you wrap a towel around yourself and make your way to your room. As soon as you get in there you notice a dress instead of the casual outfit you had set out. You roll your eyes then pick up the piece of clothing. You put it on then gasp at your reflection. The short dress clung to your figure,accenting your curves. The (F/C) dress complementing your skin tone.

(This is just an idea dress,so if you have a different dress in mind that's fine also

(This is just an idea dress,so if you have a different dress in mind that's fine also.)
You look away from your reflection and start working on your (H/L) hair. You decided to put it up so it'd be out of your face.(For short hair, people can either leave it down or style it)

(For short hair, people can either leave it down or style it)

(Again,just an idea.)
You check yourself out again,debating whether you should wear makeup. You decided why not and went with a smokey look.(depending on the color you decided,there are neutral to dark smokey eyes so you get to decide what you want) After you finished your makeup,you put on a pair of (F/C) heels before grabbing your phone and walking out. (B/f/n) squeals as you walk out and acts like she fainted. You giggle and compliment her outfit."I didn't even recognize you at first! I was like 'Who is this smokin hot bihh that came to our apartment?!?!'" You roll your eyes at her for like the tenth time as you look at the time. 8:34 p.m......the party started at 8:00. (B/f/n) looks at you confused as she sees the shock on your face before she realizes how late you both were. "Shit!" She screams running as fast as she could with heels on. You wobble after her,grabbing your car keys on the way out. You hurriedly lock the door before *trying* to sprint to the car. (B/f/n) laughs as she watched you struggle to run,already buckled in the passenger's seat. You flip her off,getting in the car and buckling your seat belt,before taking off. By the time you get there it's already 8:50. You both exit the car and you give your keys to the valor and make your way into the building. (B/f/n) gives the guard the invitation and walk into the party. When you walk in everyone's attention lands on you and one in particular was more interested then the rest. You make your way to the bar,trying to ignore most of the eyes still on you. (B/f/n) abandoned you almost as soon as you both walked in so you sigh and sit on one of the bar stools. The bartender makes his way towards you and you ask for a simple glass of water,knowing you'll have to be the more responsible and sober one,and drive you and (B/f/n) back home. He looks shocked but gets you it anyways. As soon as the cup hit your lips someone clears their throat. "Is this seat taken?" A deep voice asks. Being smart enough to keep an eye on your drink,you turn to the stranger and shake your head. "No,you can sit there if you'd like" He seats himself and asks for a glass of whiskey. After getting a good look at him you realize that it's this party's host....Tony Stark. He smirks at your shock and confusion. "So I'm guessing you already know who I am?" You nod slightly and sip your water. "Well, since you know me, how about you tell me about you" Tony says sipping his newly made whiskey. You move your cup away from your lips and say, "Well Mr.Stark what would you like to know? " He grins and puts a subtle hand on your knee. "Let's start with your name." You smile at him, "(L/n),(F/n) (L/n)" You giggle a little at your reference and he chuckles. "Alright Ms.(L/n)," He jokes, "who's your favorite avenger" He asks looking awful smug. You were thinking him but just to tease him you say, "Hmmm my favorite would definitely have to be Steve or other wise known as Captain America" You smirk at his shock and jealousy. You could see it in his eyes and it took everything in you not to laugh. "Your favorite is Capsicle?! You've got to be kidding me!" He says dramatically, only slightly joking. "I am joking, it's you,metal suit" You say laughing. You stop laughing when you notice his look. You both stare at each other, almost as if you were in a trance. He lifts his hand and moves a strand of your hair, then places his palm on your cheek. "It's weird because I've only just met you and it feels like I've known you forever.... " He mumbles looking from your lips to your eyes. You both lean in and press your lips together. They mold perfectly, almost as if they were made for each other. You pull away slowly, smiling and blushing. (B/f/n) stumbles over drunk, ruining the beautiful moment. "Hey aren't you–" She couldn't finish as she hurls on his shoes. You gasp and grab (b/f/n), "Omg Tony I am so sorry! Um I need to get her home, thank you for tonight, it was fun. Call me! " You shout, walking away,dragging a drunk (b/f/n). Tony smiles before getting grossed out about the throw up. You make it home safely and you help clean up (b/f/n) before putting her into comfortable clothes then laying her in bed. Tiredly you make her a glass of water and set it on her nightstand with some pain killers. You kiss her forehead before getting yourself ready for bed. Tonight was a start to a whole new beginning.

BONUS SCENE
"Wakey wakey" You say gently shaking your best friend. You made her breakfast to try and help make her feel better. She groans and sits up slowly. You hand her the water and painkillers and she takes them gratefully. "Ugh I love you so much! What happened? " She asks, starting to eat. "Well I met THE Tony Stark and we chatted.... And kissed" You smirk. "WHAT?!" she yells almost choking. "Yeah and you threw up on his shoes" "OH MY GOOOD! I LITERALLY WANT TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE! " She screeches. You just laugh and then you hear your phone ding. You pick it up and see an unknown number.

Unknown:Hey (Y/n) it's Tony, I had to find your number. Seeing as you never gave it to me

(Y/n) :Oh lol sorry(・ω・*)

Tony:It's fine, I just wanted to know if you'd like to meet at a cafe later so we can get to know each other more?

(Y/n) :Aww I'd love to

Tony:See you at 3😘