Dean WinchesterXReader⚠

A/n: In case you guys didn't see, the ⚠ symbol means this will be a smutt. If you don't want/like to read these you can skip ahead. If you do then keep reading😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are a hunter, you have been your whole life. You meet the Winchester boys on a case and it doesn't go well at first. What happens when you prove to be badass at what you do? Let's just say,you'll never be doubted again.

Present P.O.V(The day you meet the boys)
"I can't believe this," You mutter in horror. You just woke up to find that you were out of (y/f/d)! You silently cry on the inside as you go to get dressed for the day. You remember hearing about a mysterious string of deaths in the next town over so you decide to check it out. Dressing professional so you can pass for a detective you slide on your heels and check yourself in the mirror you have on your door. You hum in approval and turn to brush your hair and style it appropriately. Throwing on some makeup you look at the final result in the mirror.

(Reminder that these are all just ideas)

You nod in approval and smirk, grabbing your bag with your fake realistic badge. Walking out of your room, you head towards your kitchen and grab an apple. Grabbing your keys, you lock your House's door and clack your way to the car. You get in and start the car, loving the purr it makes. "That's my honey~" You smile and head out, stopping at a gas station to get (y/f/d) finally and gas. You get out and the first thing you see is a gorgeous Impala that makes you drool a little. You notice you're staring so you speed into the gas station, grabbing your delicious drink and gas. You munch on the apple as you pay and exit the gas station heading straight to your car, the Impala already gone. You were a little disappointed but oh well, you need to focus. As you finish pumping gas your phone rings and you take it, smiling as you see the name on your screen. "BOBBY! It's been so long" You squeal over the phone. You hear Bobby chuckle before he says "I know sorry darlin, I was calling to see if you're on the way to the new case. I seen it was a town over from you" You smile and giggle saying "You already know, any ideas on what it is?" "No, I haven't a clue but fill me in okay?" "Okay Bobby, I will. I need to go now, love ya" You hang up and let out a sad sigh. Your parents were close to Bobby and you would visit a lot when you were younger until when your parents were killed when you were 13 by a witch. Some of your best memories were at bobby's. You drive to the next town and pull up to the crime scene, fixing your makeup and readjusting yourself. You notice the beautiful Impala again and you get slightly confused. Maybe some other hunters? You weren't sure but you were soon going to find out. As you open your car door, all eyes are on you. You shut your door quickly and made your way over to the sheriff. "Hello,I'm detective Launa Ryder with the FBI and I'm here to see the scene" You flash a dazzling smile and the sheriff took a moment to reply. "You can go in with your partners, they're already examining the body!" So they are hunters! You nod and head in seeing 2 men whispering intently to each other. They hear the sound of heels and they turn around slowly. You get a good look at both of them while they draw their gaze over you. The taller one had a light tan to his skin,beautiful brown locks, and some killer Hazel eyes. The shorter one next to him though really had your attention. He had fair skin, short cropped dirty blonde hair, and some absolutely gorgeous fanfic green eyes. His stubble adding to his rogue-ish charm. He smirks when he catches your eyes on him and you blush a little before clearing your throat. "Hi, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm assuming you are both hunters as well?" You say quietly so the sheriff wouldn't hear. They both frown before the short one reaches in his pocket and pulls out holy water. You stand there and let them do different tests. After they were done the taller guy grins and sticks out his hand. "Sorry but you know how it can be, I'm Sam and this is my older brother Dean" You giggle and shake his hand, "it's nice to meet you guys!" Dean still has a frown on his face as you examine the body seriously. "I'll have to do more research but judging by the markings, it seems to be a Psycholieer. It's like a vampire and witch had a baby" You say with a bitter expression turning towards the two hunters. Sam and dean both look shocked but they nod anyways. "We're heading to a diner for lunch then a motel afterwards, would you like to join us?" Sam offers. Dean glares and Sam gives a bitch face back elbowing him. He sighs and looks at you expectedly, arching his brow. You have a serious debate with yourself but then you catch Sam's puppy dog eyes and you give in. "Yeah but let's stop at the motel first,I already have a room and I'd like to change" you say heading towards your car with the two men following behind you. "This beaut is yours?" You hear Dean ask. You smile and turn around nodding with the proudest expression,like one a mother would have for her child. "This is my honey, she's beautiful inside and out" You gush,rubbing her hood. You don't notice the twinkle in Dean's eyes or the teasing glance Sam gives him. "Can you start her up?" Dean asks absent mindedly. You nod excited and get into your car, starting her up and listening to the beautiful purr of the engine yet again. Dean stares amazed and Sam shakes his head getting into baby(the Impala). Noticing that Sam was already in the Impala,you laugh and point at him while Dean looks confused. He glances to where you were pointing and he hurries to the Impala,a slight blush on his cheeks. You move your head,watching his ass as he walks away. You bite your lip before shaking your head and putting on your seatbelt, cranking some metallica through the car. Dean grins hearing your music choice,he was starting to like you more and more. Not that he would admit it to you OR Sam. He knows he would never hear the end of it. Following you,they head towards the motel. You park in the motel parking lot and get out stretching,your shirt rising a little. You catch Dean's eyes on you again and you wink at him sashaying into your room shutting the door with a smirk. You turn and go through your bag to find a new change of clothes, letting your hair down(or for those with short hair leaving it be) and running your fingers through it. You smile when you find the perfect outfit and change into it quickly.