Sleepover

Jimin's POV

"This is stupid, why did you guys bring me here? You know I hate being the third wheel" I scofted "Dont worry, your not the only one whose third wheeling, there is still Rose" Jin hyung chuckled while putting his arm to Jisoo's shoulder.

I blushed a little hearing the word 'Rose'. Ok fine, I admit, I like Rose... But Im afraid that if I tell her, she would reject me. I cant stop thinking about her, her hair, face, and those lips, damn she looks like a Godess. "EARTH TO JIMIN HYUNG" "Chim, you ok? You zoned out for like 5 mins. Its creepy." Tae said, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, Im fine. Just thinking of something" "what is it?" Jungkook asked. I looked over to Rose and caught her staring at me. She looked away. I turned back to Jungkook, "n-nothing, dont worry kookie~" I pat his head and he smiled. "You guys look soo cute" "Yeah, #Jikook" Jisoo and Lisa said, Jen and Chae just laughed.

Author's POV

"YAHH, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE VKOOK!! NOT JIKOOK!!" Taehyung said, folding his arms and pouting. Everyone laughed at him. Jennie pat Tae's head. "Dont worry, there is still Taennie😊" Taehyung blushed hearing those words. "Awww you guys are soo cute. I wanna be like them" Lisa pouted and Jungkook just chuckle at her cuteness.

"Haha Dont worry my Lalis, Ill prove to you that Im sweeter than Jennie noona" Jungkook smiledq and Kissed Lisa's cheek, Lisa blushed hard looking at jungkook at punched his arm (not too hard)
Everyone 'Awww'ed at them.

"Ok Guys, you can stop flirting with your Gf's and Bf's. Its kinda getting awkward" Tae, Jen, Kook and Lisa turned to Chaeyoung. "Ok, fine" They said in unison.

Rosé's POV

"Ok Guys, you can stop flirting with your Gf's and Bf's. Its kinda getting awkward" I said. Tae, Jen, Kook and Lisa turned to me.
"Ok, fine" they said in unison. They continued walking to our dorm. But I always feel like someone is staring at me. I turned back, and I caught Jimin staring at me. He looked away.

I can see him blush, he looks soo cute. I must confess, I really Like him.. I wanna tell him how I feel but, maybe he will reject me. Im scared to lose someone I love. Ill tell him one day.

~Time skip~

A

uthor's POV

The 8 have arrived at the girl's dorm. The boys were surprised to see their dorm, the living room is big enough to fit 10 people, the kitchen has also a big space and the girls have their own rooms. Which means that 2 persons would have to sleep with each other in 1 room.

Jennie came up with an idea. "Since there are 4 rooms and 8 people, lets divide ourselves into 2." "Good Idea Jen, should we like pick someone or pick a paper with their name on it?" Jin asked. "Lets just pick someone" Lisa answered.

"Would'nt that be awkward if a girl and a boy would sleep together?.." Rosé asked worriedly. "Ok sooo girls pick girls and boys pick boys" Taehyung said while eating a loaf of bread.

The roomates are:

Jisoo - Rosé

Jennie - Lisa

Tae - Kook

Jin - Jimin

...

ChaeSoo stayed at Jisoo's room

JenLisa stayed at Jennie's room

TaeKook stayed at Lisa's room

And

JinMin stayed at Rosé's room