Taes and Kookies PT. 2

Jungkook's POV

"I cant believe it"

Jin hyung said while reading the daily KPOP news in his phone;

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Dispatch
10 Mins. Ago

Its was stated that BLACKPINK came to Got7's Dorm last night at 9:30pm

Its was stated that BLACKPINK came to Got7's Dorm last night at 9:30pm. What were they doing there? How would their current boyfriends react?...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

If I were to answer that question, I would just be ok because I trust Lisa. I dont know with the others tho. Jin hyung was furious.

"Thats it! Jungkook, prepare yourself. We're going to their dorm."

"Which dorm? And btw didnt you and Jisoo noona broke up?"

"No more questions, we're going to the girl's dorm."

Jin hyung took the car keys and went outside with me, following him. We went in the car and he drove, VERY Fast. "Hyung! Slow down! Your over the speed limit."

"Hush Child!"

/////
Lisa's POV

"Thanks Yugyeom. Sorry if we disturbed you guys."

I said to Yugyeom, whos wearing his PJ's. Aparently, they were watching a movie called 'The three idiots'. He looked at us with a smile.

"Its alright, atleast you got his phone."

Suddenly BamBam showed up with Jackson and Jinyoung. They look confused upon seeing us.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" Jisoo unnie said with a bow.

"Annyeong BLACKPINK" they said in unison.

"Well we should probably go now since we got Jungkook's phone and its already late" Jennie unnie said making Got7 nod.

"Ok, annyeong!"

-back at blackpink's dorm

////
Jisoo's POV

We are now back at our dorm and Im really tired. So I went to my room and changed to my pajamas. I did my night routine and I was ready for bed...
.
.
.
Not.

Ofcourse you cant go to sleep because you didnt have your midnight snacks yet.

So I waited for Midnight to come and prepared my snacks. Jennie and Lisa are doing a VLive while Rosé is in her room, either she's sleeping or she's doing a karaoke.

So I have the living room all to me.

The snacks I have are; Toasted bread, Ramen, ttokboki, jjajangmyeon and sprite.

While I put the bread in the toaster, someone rang the doorbell. I opened the door and I saw him..
.
.
.
.
"Jin?"

"You better tell me why you were in GOT7's Dorm with BLACKPINK"