Time to finish

Jisoo's POV

A lot of things happened recently like; The Chaemin couple is now official and they told it to the media, Irene's Wedding, and finally these two dorks. And you know who I mean. Im really disappointed at Jennie and Taehyung. I want the two of them back. And Im kinda sad for Yoongi oppa.

He knows that Jennie was just using him so Taehyung would notice her. I know that because he told me two days ago. He said he wanted to have a normal life with someone who would be with him forever. Someone he can have. He thinks it was Jennie but no.

We all know except for Tae and Jen that they both still have feelings for eachother.
They just wont admit it because they think its wrong if you havent moved on for 2 months.

The two of them caused a controversy because they kept on fighting and playing this stupid game. If I were Jennie, I would end it right now and confess. I told her about it and she said she'll THINK about it. After I told her to stop, she finally let go of Yoongi oppa. But theres one more problem.

Sana

When Taehyung and Jennie were fighting on social media, she would Join in and protect Taehyung or would bash Jennie. We really hate her. Even BTS, they told us that Sana is not good for Taehyung.

One time, Jennie snaped. She was soo mad that manager-nim sent her to YG-nim. Because of Sana's Post;

~~~

SanaOfficial_트와이스
@JennieRubyJane I know you still cant move on. Tell you what, You CANT have my TaeTae back. He's mine. And I dont want a filthy bitch like you would touch my man. Got that? Good. P. S, We know your just using yoongi oppa to get attention to my TaeTae

~~~

I was mad at that too. But Jennie, was madder than us. She got her revenge by tweeting and.. I kinda laughed. But it was true tho;

~~~

Jennierubyjane
@SanaOfficial_트와이스 first of all, thanks for exposing me. And since your exposing me, I should do the same too. Your just using Taehyung so you, ONLY YOU could be famous. Where did I get it from? Well lets just say that your other members are in our team. And they said you really dont LOVE Taehyung, you love Jackson. And also, calling me a b*tch infront of your fans? Is not really a good idea. Thats all from me :). Good luck on your career.

~~~

Yesterday, Jennie finally said that she'll stop this game, but will Taehyung stop too?

Jungkook's POV

"Ne noona, Ill tell him."

"And make sure to call me when your done telling him.. also tell Jin that.. Im sorry. Thanks"

"No problem noona and.. do you want me to tell Jin hyung to call you?"

"A-aniyo thats okay.. I just need his forgiveness"

"Ok noona.."

I hung up after talking to Jisoo noona. I went to Taehyung hyung's  room. I twisted the doorknob a little bit. I hear him talking to someone, I think its Sana noona. So basically, Im here looking like Im evesdropping while im not. After they were done talking, I knocked on his door.

"Hyung?"

"Hey Jungkook, wassup?"

"Ummm well.."

I entered the room and sat beside him at the bed. (A/N: They're not gonna do 'something' ok vkookers?? Haha)

"Jisoo noona told me that.. Jennie noona wants to see you at the {Insert name} Café tomorrow. She said its really.. Important"

"O-oh.. well I.. dunno"

"Hyung you need to settle this with Jennie Noona.. I know your hurting but she is too"

"Well.. I'll try"

"Do you still love Jennie noona, hyung?"

"M-Mwo?? W-well... Umm"

"Well?"

"*Sighs* ne.. I still love her"

"Then confess to her tomorrow!!"

"I dont know Jungkook... I think she's already moved on now"

Aish, this hyung is really dumb- I thought to myself. How come he couldnt notice Jennie noona staring at him during award shows?

"Hyung are you really this dumb?"

"Huh? W-what do you mean?"

"Hyung, didnt you notice noona staring at you at award shows?"

"ani I- WHAT?? JINJJA?!!"

"Aish, this hyung really.."

~~~

Author's notes

Heyss guys, sorry if I wasnt uploading lately cause we have this play and I was soo busy about it but I SWEAR I will continue this book until it ends, not like my other book. And THANK YOU FOR READING!!❤️❤️❤️

~Y