Curse of the Werecat

TOON WARS SHORTS:

Curse of the Werecat

By Frozarburst

In their bedroom back at the Fenton H.Q., Sam Manson tries on new makeup in her gothic dance dress with her husband Danny Fenton by her side. He has facepaint on resembling a skeleton and doesn't quite know how to feel about it in comparison to Sam's attire.

Sam: Well, whaddya think honey? You don't look so enthused.

Danny: Well, it just feels a little off considering the fact that I'm half ghost and here I am wearing skeletal facepaint. But, hey, you're lookin' mighty fine as always, so I'm not complaining.

Tucker calmly enters the room with Valerie in his Mayor outfit while his wife has a dress resembling Ashi's leaf outfit.

Valerie: You guys ready to make all the boys scream?

Sam: Totally! And we'll make em' just as disappointed when we say the classic phrase "He's taken."

Danny: Yeah! (Pauses) Wait, what..?

Tucker looking out the bedroom window: Hey guys, isn't that the tall blue cat from that place with all the swords down there?

Sam: Hm?

Sam looks out the window and sees a buffed-up and incredibly furry and slightly larger and bulkier Cattus the One Blade standing face to face with Danelda the Bunny with such an uncharacteristic aggressive expression. She has the Combiner Magisword superfused with some sort of purple essence that comes from the base of the handle.

Danelda: Sorry Cattus, but this is for your own good! (Aims Magisword)

The Combiner Magisword shoots out a purple ray onto Cattus' face! He blocks it with his palm and roars at the small bunny before turning and sprinting on all fours like a lion to a part of town that's empty!

Sam coming out the H.Q: Ok. Cattus is really in character today.

Danelda: It's not his fault. He looked up at the moon and he suddenly transformed. I've fused this potion from Morbidia with the Combiner Magisword to slow him down, but nothing's working.

Valerie: How come you didn't get the purple haired lady to help?

Danelda: Because she turned into a vampire and Hoppus is out with Pro Warrior trying to get her back. Turns out, she's a rare descendant of a whole generation of em, which explains her eye color and fangs.

Danny: So THAT'S why I thought she had pink eye!

Tucker: So what's that mean? Is Cattus like some kind of werecat?

Gaz coming from behind Danelda: Basically.

Sam: Gaz? You're here too?

Gaz: Well, I have a thing for things like this, so I figured I'd take over for Dib so he can stop screaming. I'm missing my stream for Warriors of Guildcraft and Fart Knight, so let's just get this over with.

Danny: Is there anyone else affected by Morbidia's spell?

Danelda: Well there's the other two cats I can't remember the names of turning into werecats in Retroville cause of the full moon. Not sure if Jimmy knows already. And I'm not gonna lie, I think they have a condition.