Chapter one: Home life

Whizzer and Marvin have the perfect life together with a nice house, a child, two dogs, and a loving relationship. They were in love and there was no splitting them up. They had a child who was seven years old and just started second grade.

  Whizzer was home with his and Marvin's daughter. They were playing her favorite game, dress up. The girl had on a huge frilly princess dress and a tiara. The girls name was Scarlette. Scarlette was a joyful, seven-year-old who loved school and had lots of friends. She smiled running around the room squealing "I'm a princess!!''

   "yes you are, Scarlette! Don't let anyone tell you different! dream big!" Whizzer said picking her up  and setting her on the couch next to the dogs. Deedee wagged her tail and laying her head on Scarlette's lap. Scarlette giggled and pet her.

"but beware!" she paused picking up a foam sword" I know how to fight!" He giggles again. Whizzer smiled and picked up the other sword.

"en garde princess!" He pointed the sword out. 

Scarlette and Whizzer had a sword fight for about five minutes at most until Scarlette pretended to stab Whizzer. Whizzer fell to his knees dramatically.

"I am wounded, you have hurt me" He fell to the ground, closed his eyes, and let his tongue hang out. 

            Just then the dogs barked as the door opened and Marvin walked in. Scarlette saw Marvin and ran to him, hugging him. 

"daddy!" Scarlette chirped.

"Hey, sweetheart" Marvin smiled, hugging the young girl. 

"what happened to your father?" Marvin as with a slight chuckle. Whizzer opened his eyes and winked at him.

"I won the sword fight" she giggled. 

Whizzer stood up and walk over to Marvin and kissed his cheek.

"how was work, love?" Whizzer asked.

"Exosting...." He sighed, putting an arm around Whizzer. " I'm just glad to be home.." 

"I'm happy your home too, I made linguine... your favorite." He smiled.

Marvin smiled "thank you, I love you" he pecked him on the lips.

A/N: hey so I started writing this when I was bored in class so I hope you like it so far (even tho it's the first chapter) Also don't worry this is not the only fic I will work on *cough*my expensive headphones fic *cough* also sorry for the loooong wait.